Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

FS: Newcastle, NSW - Coke 63 Fridge, Video Ezy Sign

Hey guys.

2 things up for sale:

1) Large (emphasis on large, this is 2x1.5m!) VideoEzy sign. Make a great wall art piece. Can be lit too. Asking $50

IMG_0490.thumb.JPG.3ed582e844043b1710fe206024eca99a.JPG

2) Coke "63" Vendo Glass Botlle Vending machine.

http://www.colamachines.com/machines/squarecorner/vendo/Vendo-63/Vendo-63.htm

IMG_0484.thumb.JPG.573736349e1bdd9edf08ac5209ae0b07.JPG

IMG_0485.thumb.JPG.39b8b30dfe196c41bf2cece626562f82.JPG

IMG_0486.thumb.JPG.da7f0abcd4ef97133f8b6414660cd5d9.JPG

IMG_0487.thumb.JPG.1d4927635bc5e8c40519f9b9aa2ec07d.JPG

This thing needs work, don't get me wrong. Its in good solid shape, and the fridge runs. No coin mech, but the entire vending mechanism is there, including the shelves and release system. Fridge probably need more gas, it wont get super cold, but it does cool.

Asking $100. I hope this isn't too unreasonable of a price, it certainly needs work, but I think it's a good starting point for a project.

Pickup for both is in Paxton, NSW (Cessnock area, Newcastle)

Shelves have collapsed a bit in these photos, but they are complete, thats just happened when I moved it out for photos :)

IMG_0488.thumb.JPG.6639268e7df8c99c0b3bfa94c5fdca5e.JPG

Oops NSW lol what’s the chance you know someone that’s coming to Melbourne

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Amusingly, I am actually going to Melbourne next week, but don't think my wife would be too happy with me strapping this on the roof racks for the family vacation :)

Amusingly, I am actually going to Melbourne next week, but don't think my wife would be too happy with me strapping this on the roof racks for the family vacation :)

Dam I completely understand....

but I’d be happy to pay $100 for shipping if you did find the room on that odd chance

• 3 weeks later...
*bump*

Just upping this again, both items still available. Willing to negotiate on the price if need be, really want the space back!

Hi,

the Coke machine you have is a Coke Vendo 56 square top machine (not to be confused with a Coke Vendo 56 round top). The 63 has a more elaborate coin bezel, but the 56 square gets confused with it all the time since the round top 56 is the more iconic machine in the U.S, and 56 square the same "form factor" as a 63. However Coke bottler franchises here in Australia imported and modified a lot of the Vendo squaretop machines, so they don't usually look like some of the photos on some of these vending machine sites (light panels removed etc). Also, most 56's out there in the world here in Australia have a paint job from the late 70's/early 80's as Coke often rebuilt and resprayed these machines in the latest Coke livery and ad slogans.

I paid $1700 for an unrestored fully working Coke Vendo 56 (has coin mech, gets ice cold, vends drinks), so $100 for yours is pretty reasonable. If you were local I would buy this for spares for my machine. You should really list this on Gumtree. At $100, someone might be interested to make it into a kick-ass beer fridge.

Mind if I ask what info plates are bolted to the right hand side? Does it just have the Vendo info tag on there, or does it have the tag of a local bottler as well?

• 2 weeks later...