Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LAI Coin Box

I have something like that from an Lai redemption game. It’s maybe a shade bigger. Want me to get a pic? Or does it have to be exactly that one

Thanks, a pic would be great. Doesn't have to be exactly the same, just similar.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135844[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135846[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135848[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135849[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135850[/ATTACH]

heres the one i have @oldbyte. the last pic is the bottom of the wood the base is made off.. from a time when games died to make shelves...

its 7inch high and 8x11 around the top .... the crap in the box isnt included

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135844[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135846[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135848[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135849[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135850[/ATTACH]

heres the one i have @oldbyte. the last pic is the bottom of the wood the base is made off.. from a time when games died to make shelves...

its 7inch high and 8x11 around the top .... the crap in the box isnt included

Thanks, I will measure things up tomorrow and let you know. I appreciate the pics.

Hi, I am looking for a coin box and outer housing from an LAI cab. See pic for details. Prefer complete unit but let me know what you have. Many thanks in advance .:)

I have a few of the ones pictured from LAI cabs, did you need single or double coin chutes?

If anyone has a lai coin bucket that oldbyte doesnt want then i'll take it as im after one also.

Yeah got one here you can have.

I have a few of the ones pictured from LAI cabs, did you need single or double coin chutes?

Thanks Kaizen, I only need a single slot , but I notice my other cabs only need one but have two, so either ok. If you want to pm me with a price and payment details, Thanks again