Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2019 Brisbane Masters - August 17th & 18th **SOLD OUT**

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was at an event last night and the question was raised regarding the 2019 Brisbane Masters....

As we know it is at the EKKA and when and that it is in the building across from the CATTLEMANS BAR

ACROSS FROM THE CATTLEMANS BAR???

Does that mean we will be unable to drink at the venue?

The bar is a small laneway away, bouncer or security at the door? Lots of public & children in-between and the possibility of POO, Hence the cattlemans bar naming yeah?

I have dealt with a lot of SHIT in my time but don't like the concept of a Dry venue....Can someone in the know please tell me and the other players what the go will be?

WILL WE BE ON IT AT THE VENUE OR NOT?

Thought I would bring this up early so others don't get disappointed at the event...

Also thought it was good to put this question on the forum so other know what the deal is....

I could have asked direct but then I might end up being the spokesman to get the word around...

I don't have time in between drinks to do that...

lol

Response required......PLEASE

I have dealt with a lot of SHIT in my time but don't like the concept of a Dry venue....Can someone in the know please tell me and the other players what the go will be?

Thought I would bring this up early so others don't get disappointed at the event...

Sorry I thought this event was about playing pinball?

YEAH PINBALL TOO...

Just checking up on the WELFARE of the general population that I play with....

Pincadia, Netherworld, Coolly Classic, Last years Masters, Houseball all had a few beverages involved....

OK are you being facetious...

If so, YA GOT ME......

I was at an event last night and the question was raised regarding the 2019 Brisbane Masters....

As we know it is at the EKKA and when and that it is in the building across from the CATTLEMANS BAR

ACROSS FROM THE CATTLEMANS BAR???

Does that mean we will be unable to drink at the venue?

The bar is a small laneway away, bouncer or security at the door? Lots of public & children in-between and the possibility of POO, Hence the cattlemans bar naming yeah?

Also thought it was good to put this question on the forum so other know what the deal is....

I could have asked direct but then I might end up being the spokesman to get the word around...

I don't have time in between drinks to do that...

lol

Response required......PLEASE

Sometimes some things are better asked in a private message, or in person, rather than on a public forum. Especially when you have both mine and Jimmy's contact info. This is one of those instances.

I agree with Thibaut's sentiment that it is about the pinball first.

That being said, the bar is in the same building where we will be located. There is less walking distance to the bar than last year 's event at the Rydges.

Why be so negative?

Hello @Lambo . Just want to clarify cost for Brisbane Masters. You quote a figure of $75.00 per player, is that just for the Brisbane Masters on 17-18 August, or does this cover cost of all events from 9th August?

What are costs for other individual events? Or, an all in cost for all events over this period? Or is this more of a "watch this space" situation. Sorry if you have posted costing previously.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey mates. Please see below the full event calendar for the BPAC Showcase 2019!!!

List is subject to change but we are confident everything will run as listed.

Webpage and artwork for all events is coming along swimmingly.

We are also proud to announce on this International Women's Day, the inclusion of the QUEENS-Land Women's Pinball Championship!! Massive thanks to Jessica for helping us find the perfect time to include this event in the calendar.

Below are a few notes on ticketing. Most notably being that the All Access pass will be on sale from April 2nd. More details below brothers and sisters.

Ticketing overview:

- you do not need to put your name down for any of the events on Aussie Arcade

- all tickets sales will be done through eventbrite in the coming months. Even if you have listed your name on AA as attending or 'all in' you still must purchase tickets

- AA will regularly be updated with an attending list from eventbrite sales

- all event lanyards, pre-paid merchandise, swag and gate entry passes can be collected from Netherworld from Tuesday the 30th of July

- all event entry fees include one free gate pass into the Ekka Showgrounds for the relevant day

- the barcode from each gate pass will be logged to the relevant competitor so gate passes can not be sold, swapped and if lost can be easily cancelled and replaced

- all event sales will close on Sunday the 28th of July at midnight. Any ticketing requests after this date must be sent via email to jimmy@netherworldarcade.com

- "The All Access All Pinball All Day' lanyard will be on sale from midday on the 2nd of April for 2 weeks only

- after this time all events will be sold through individual Eventbrite links

The All Access All Pinball All Day Lanyard aka The Zipper price is $300 and includes:

- entry into all pinball IFPA endorsed events and side comps across the 10 days

- 10 gate passes to the Ekka showgrounds

- Brisbane Masters t-shirt

- limited edition pin

- bunch of swag from our generous sponsors

I hope you guys and gals find this calendar as exciting as we do.

Ticket purchase links and more coming soon

Love from the BPAC Crew

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144125[/ATTACH]

BPAC-Calendar-19.thumb.jpg.63cb7c4a9a6457834c84ca897c195eb5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The 10-day all access Zipper pinball pass is now available over at Eventbrite.... only 60 of these bad boys available and for 2 weeks only!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-bpac-showcase-all-access-all-pinball-zipper-pass-tickets-58987880338

Individual event tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks. Each event also includes Ekka entry for the day of your event(s) purchased.

Morning, can anyone please tell us where the list of paid entrants is being displayed?

It is good to know who is going to help organise to & from & other things like accomodation

Cheers

Morning, can anyone please tell us where the list of paid entrants is being displayed?

It is good to know who is going to help organise to & from & other things like accomodation

Cheers

It's the Masters, everyone, from everywhere is going.

Yes Nick, but some event numbers are limited?

And no offense but I wouldn't ask someone from the opposite side of town to pick me up.

Common sense question requiring a common sense answer.

Yes, I know it is not common

There are more morons in the world every day. That is what is common.

• 2 weeks later...