Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CFTBL appreciation club

Budgie

The speaker panel kit is excellent and I'm glad I grabbed it when I could. It has little extras like sometimes the Starlight sign has one letter flicker like a dud fluro tube. Also the flying saucer on the left will go off and then start going off and on. I love the Full moon effect. Also the tail lights of the cars came with a mask so there was no LED/light bleed.

- - - Updated - - -

Where are all these car mods coming from. I’ve seen a few now and looking for a pink caddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

There is a few car mods like the crown Victoria car or the rear fender fin from an old Chev ( I think). I haven't added either as IMO the whole PF is crowded enough from original and sometime you have to be able to see the ball:lol

Out of curiousity, what colour is the car in the F-I L-M? Hot pink or sort of skin coloured?

cool thread and been a popular game for me to create mods to as love the theme and still get a chance to go to the drive-in a couple of times a year. yes @Railways I found the thread :D

here are a few links to things I have designed for this game

Cadi Steering Wheel Shooter Knob

https://www.shapeways.com/product/UNR88UVAB/shooter-rod-knob-v3-cadillac-steering-wheel?optionId=58231224&li=marketplace

Cadi Plunger Plate

https://www.shapeways.com/product/GA76Q7CND/pinball-plunger-plate-cadillac-car-bonnet-pink?optionId=59371461&li=marketplace

Drive-In Speaker Ramp Flap Mod

https://www.shapeways.com/product/A84MX9PN6/drive-in-speaker-ramp-flap-cover?optionId=65483494&li=marketplace

the 3 mods in the photos are my Poster mod for the back rhs corner, tail light mod that is linked to 2 inserts (ok parking and move your car) and my snackbar mod

1472159321_SnackbarPosterMod2.thumb.jpg.303a49a27876da774d2339c83d7aad73.jpg

1915846955_TailLightMod1.thumb.jpg.6b4fd98179bd510d8a7811d79ca5545d.jpg

1440514800_SnackBarSign.thumb.jpg.9b89da33fcea057cb6a6a6f221f7dad8.jpg

Well said Pete. You and I are long time lovers of this game. Just because you can buy heaps of mods for this game I'd like to think if you did them all it would take the shine off the game itself. For example, a few people don't like the top of the PF as the ramps hide the ball too much. One of the reasons I put power to the pops and changed the caps from standard red to green. ,Biobak's wafer leds in the pops was a bonus IMO. Personally I haven't added the car mods on the left because I didn't want to clutter up the PF more. Just my thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

cool thread and been a popular game for me to create mods to as love the theme and still get a chance to go to the drive-in a couple of times a year. yes @Railways I found the thread :D

here are a few links to things I have designed for this game

Cadi Steering Wheel Shooter Knob

https://www.shapeways.com/product/UNR88UVAB/shooter-rod-knob-v3-cadillac-steering-wheel?optionId=58231224&li=marketplace

Cadi Plunger Plate

https://www.shapeways.com/product/GA76Q7CND/pinball-plunger-plate-cadillac-car-bonnet-pink?optionId=59371461&li=marketplace

Drive-In Speaker Ramp Flap Mod

https://www.shapeways.com/product/A84MX9PN6/drive-in-speaker-ramp-flap-cover?optionId=65483494&li=marketplace

the 3 mods in the photos are my Poster mod for the back rhs corner, tail light mod that is linked to 2 inserts (ok parking and move your car) and my snackbar mod

Ooh I do like the RHS poster thingy. It doesn't impact on the PF and looks the goods.

Edited by furballx
Quotes fixed

I early days put a car on mine and it blocked the view of the ball so removed it and just did the tail-light mod which does not block any play. I like where yours is @gorgar1, that is a good location

I just ordered one of these - laser engraved acrylic panel for the holo location and then edge light in green available on Etsy's

I ordered it about 2 weeks ago for $25 USD on Etsy

https://www.etsy.com/OttoAutomation/listing/673111279/led-edge-lit-engraving-retrofit-for?utm_source=transactional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=convo_notifications_010170_10683759063_0_0&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1546883633331&campaign_label=convo_notifications&utm_content=&email_sent=1546883710&euid=hOrIc2fjUezT_Zh0WbT5OVcIJ71Y&eaid=451020677720&x_eaid=3673de3fb8&link_clicked=2

I early days put a car on mine and it blocked the view of the ball so removed it and just did the tail-light mod which does not block any play. I like where yours is @gorgar1, that is a good location

I just ordered one of these - laser engraved acrylic panel for the holo location and then edge light in green available on Etsy's

https://www.etsy.com/OttoAutomation/listing/673111279/led-edge-lit-engraving-retrofit-for?utm_source=transactional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=convo_notifications_010170_10683759063_0_0&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1546883633331&campaign_label=convo_notifications&utm_content=&email_sent=1546883710&euid=hOrIc2fjUezT_Zh0WbT5OVcIJ71Y&eaid=451020677720&x_eaid=3673de3fb8&link_clicked=2

I like that but lets be honest amongst us Creech players. When you hit multiball even though its only 2 ball you have your hands full and don't have time to gawk at "the holo" or whatever. Maybe its just me but I've said for ages that the creech multiball is tough. Miss it and back to square one - start again:x

I like that but lets be honest amongst us Creech players. When you hit multiball even though its only 2 ball you have your hands full and don't have time to gawk at "the holo" or whatever. Maybe its just me but I've said for ages that the creech multiball is tough. Miss it and back to square one - start again:x

I find MB really tough just keeping 2 balls in play let alone trying to hit the ramp for multipliers. I try and get 2x jackpot and if I’m really lucky 2 x Super Jackpot what a rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you order the complete kit? - prices don't match . $108AU + 30AU shipping

Did you order the complete kit? - prices don't match . $108AU + 30AU shipping

I got in on day one so maybe he has increased the price and I just got the acrylic panel and not a kit. For me it was about $25USD for the acrylic and $30USD for postage.

I have been running a translucent green creech action figure for years and it does the job nicely as well - suspended with fishing line and backlit with a green led.

Yes the multiball is touch and got to get that snackbar as soon as you loose a ball. I tend to always shoot a ball up to the whirlpool ramp and the other getting the holes.

1753496637_CFTBL-DIYHolomod.png.6f3c338334210adafbb07e184158c2d3.png

Love my Creech!

I have had it for over 10 years and it's never missed a beat.

My only mod is a green Victoria with flashing headlights (but I love the look of the coloured DMD).

This is my only 'modern' pinball, my others are wedge heads.

Might be time to upstyle?? So many mods to choose from.

Cheers

Gordo...

Love my Creech!

I have had it for over 10 years and it's never missed a beat.

My only mod is a green Victoria with flashing headlights (but I love the look of the coloured DMD).

This is my only 'modern' pinball, my others are wedge heads.

Might be time to upstyle?? So many mods to choose from.

Cheers

Gordo...

Yeah. The colour dmd looks pretty slick on this. Would like that and the latest swinks snack bar mod too.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I've ever played a Creech.

Wow. You need to find one. Not ultra deep but totally unique and so satisfying when you get the super jackpot. Or punch Dwight Sullivan’s head off his shoulders.