Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CFTBL appreciation club

Budgie

Hey all you Creature fans, I have been looking through this thread, but wondering if you know of a hologram for sale or if they someone is reproducing them? Thanks. TS.

There’s a few different options:

1. Planetary have reproduction holo available although it is expensive

2. Some of Pinside have used a laser etched image as a cheaper alternative

3. There a 2 LCD holo mods in development. The first is a Spanish guy who has been developing one over the last 2 years. He has the hardware sorted and is getting someone to develop the videos for it. The second is a German guy who is building an add on to his sound board but requires you to assemble it all. A guy in the US is using this guys parts to build a plug & play version and believe he’ll have a version that is a straight holo replacement and doesn’t require replacing the sound board (eg when you already have a Pinsound board or want to keep the original). Both of these are on Pinside

Cheers

Brett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes ..certainly the creech is a keeper in any collection..i love mine..i was asked recently to part with it ..then i sat back and thought..waiting 4 years to find another nice one in a unmolested orignal 9-9.5 cond and the 11hour round trip i did to pic it up and the $$$ i paid..did not balance the crime of selling it...

yes ..certainly the creech is a keeper in any collection..i love mine..i was asked recently to part with it ..then i sat back and thought..waiting 4 years to find another nice one in a unmolested orignal 9-9.5 cond and the 11hour round trip i did to pic it up and the $$$ i paid..did not balance the crime of selling it...

Umm, you were not actually asked at all to part with it. You posted on my wanted thread after being quoted from another member,and stated that you had one and it was for sale. You then reached out to me first via pm and offered it up for sale when clearly it never was.

After me finally agreeing to pay your “collector price” since you were non negotiable by any means, you then decided to keep it, and wasted 2 weeks of my time. In doing so, i also missed out on another pin which was offered to me.

At the end of the day its your machine and you can do what you like, but please dont waste peoples time by reaching out to them, offering something for sale in which they are after, dragging it on, then deciding to keep it when the buyer finally agrees to pay your premium in which you were after and probably did not expect to get.

I hope you do not do the same thing to other members here with your upcoming sales, and actually want to sell your listed item, rather then just fishing to see if you can bring in an unrealistic price. All the best.

Umm, you were not actually asked at all to part with it. You posted on my wanted thread after being quoted from another member,and stated that you had one and it was for sale. You then reached out to me first via pm and offered it up for sale when clearly it never was.

After me finally agreeing to pay your “collector price” since you were non negotiable by any means, you then decided to keep it, and wasted 2 weeks of my time. In doing so, i also missed out on another pin which was offered to me.

At the end of the day its your machine and you can do what you like, but please dont waste peoples time by reaching out to them, offering something for sale in which they are after, dragging it on, then deciding to keep it when the buyer finally agrees to pay your premium in which you were after and probably did not expect to get.

I hope you do not do the same thing to other members here with your upcoming sales, and actually want to sell your listed item, rather then just fishing to see if you can bring in an unrealistic price. All the best.

as i said to you benny in early parts of the emailing between us..i decided to keep it..it was you who was the the one who kept at asking do we still have a sale,do we still have a sale..after i said i am going to keep it..dont turn this into a shit fight,as to 2 weeks of waiting when no was a early answer..i posted this morning , it is a top title and game which i still get emence joy playing..so let sleeping dogs sleep and move on please..and remember , there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...but this is not the way to achieving it..cheers

as i said to you benny in early parts of the emailing between us..i decided to keep it..it was you who was the the one who kept at asking do we still have a sale,do we still have a sale..after i said i am going to keep it..dont turn this into a shit fight,as to 2 weeks of waiting when no was a early answer..i posted this morning , it is a top title and game which i still get emence joy playing..so let sleeping dogs sleep and move on please..and remember , there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...but this is not the way to achieving it..cheers

Not trying to turn this into a shit fight, but when i log in to AA and see a post which refers to me and is untrue I am going to call it out.

Actually Larry, you never said or even hinted a "no" until I finally agreed to pay your asking price, then you had to "think about it" or "get back to me" which you never did hence my asking if it was still for sale. This did drag on for two weeks as i had to wait days for photos or even a reply to a text or email, and you know this

I never heard back which led to me asking "do we have a deal at your asking price" confirmation of a verbal handshake so to speak, as i was simply left in the dark, with accomodation booked also which you were well aware of. All i got back was "sorry its a keeper"

The machine was never for sale, you were simply "fishing" you put forward a price assuming you would not get it, as soon as i eventually agreed to it, the machine was suddenly a keeper :unsure

I just hope and ask out of respect for others, that with your upcoming for sale threads you genuinely want to sell, and don't give people the runaround that you did to me, as i am sure you would not appreciate it yourself, nor would others

I'm done here, no hard feelings. All the best with your sales regardless

• 3 weeks later...

I know it’s a long shot but what are the chances of finding the original hardware for the hologram? I know the holograms themselves are blue but think there available in the states I’m more talking about all the stuff that makes it happen.

Cheers Peter.

I know it’s a long shot but what are the chances of finding the original hardware for the hologram? I know the holograms themselves are blue but think there available in the states I’m more talking about all the stuff that makes it happen.

Cheers Peter.

I’ve got all the hardware (brackets,motors) for it but unsure if I should sell it or keep it for spares.

How often do these things fail?

Anyone had theirs pack it in?

I’d happily help someone out if they are pretty reliable.

I’ve got all the hardware (brackets,motors) for it but unsure if I should sell it or keep it for spares.

How often do these things fail?

Anyone had theirs pack it in?

I’d happily help someone out if they are pretty reliable.

Mine has the LCD mod but I’m thinking down the track I’d like to go back to the original set up :) so was just thinking about looking for the original stuff ahead of time :) I’m not sure about the fail rate of these but if your interested in moving it on I’d be interested.

• 2 months later...