Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CFTBL appreciation club

Budgie

Looks really great Kurt . :cool:

You certainly put some thought and work into it . Love the number plate and very tidy with those covers over the holes too and the trim on the guards .

Looking forward to sorting mine out sooner rather than later

nice work on the topper mod @KJS, looks great and like the number plate options

are the lighting features hooked up to any or the playfield features?

The few I've made up...Gi to parkers in warm white and rgb in number plate...cool white in headlights triggered by move your car insert. Looks nice. Lots of options you could try.

Swinks I have your speaker mod and looked on shapeways today...happy to trade you the last car for 3 speakers !

All leds replaced with non ghost comets as well.

thanks for sharing @KJS, looks cool and even better that you are tying into the features.

thanks for the offer but I m not into toppers but really appreciate what you have done and looks cool.

as for the speakers, assuming you mean the drive-in speaker for the ramp flap on the left side. I am placing a order soon and if you want any I can bring to aus at no cost for postage to me and then cost to you

• 1 month later...
Still need to pull my finger out and source some inner art blades because it’s to tight for mirror blades unfortunately. Any ideas who sells the best type? Was I dreaming or are there vinyl ones that you can easily peel off? I’d probably prefer mirror blades but man it looks tight :( Also anyone please share pics of art or mirror blades :)

CFTBL appreciation club

@GORGAR 1 Pete I have been buying artblades from Tilt Graphics. . They have been very good quality and easy to put on and peel off if you get it wrong first time around. Pingraffix are great too. I’ve used both but the last few I’ve just preferred Tilts art.

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/creature-from-the-black-lagoon

I was all for mirror blades but even being careful they always get scratched. If you have heaps of room you can stick these straight over the mirrors and remove later.

These things are tough. As long as you have nothing sharp on edges they are way more resistant to damage.

I now have these on all my games. Here’s the last few I’ve done.

BB59C154-B95E-4D89-B287-401D2C00D7A6.thumb.jpg.53676e5db48a4a46a62df185e9465dbb.jpg

FE5E60E6-6E9D-496A-8FB9-284846C021DD.thumb.jpg.b8f59188f229d315fbd1a9b8460dbdf0.jpg

Speaker grill was really appropriate for Hulk.

4CE5EA24-1D5B-4A77-AE42-C346D637140F.thumb.jpg.41a4d19208e6e0b3753d5b937b4b41de.jpg

D071E4AD-45E3-4854-8D5E-BC66DEA6C15F.thumb.jpg.4f18d792c00d78eb39e7ee926c2aa10e.jpg

The latest. Fun game too.

IMG_3880.thumb.jpg.6a4db6d87f4b4931f57d7fd81f6815cb.jpg

Edited by JOKERPOKER

Thanks Scott great help much appreciated.

What’s peeps thoughts on the best set? 1 or 2 I’m not sure lol

1-https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190421/58dc350b2a4aa7dcbe47f5c21b37b961.jpg

2-https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190421/7fc804d4b067343dd127f5e8b84b8b95.jpg

Most go the cars Pete. The other matches the back panel more. Just depends on the look you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t have toppers on any of my pins and just wondering how you run the wires from the topper into the machine. Do you drill a hole in the top of the head box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have toppers on any of my pins and just wondering how you run the wires from the topper into the machine. Do you drill a hole in the top of the head box?

Yep, I get out the 40mm Hole saw and let rip !!!:lol nah, you either use one of the air vents at the top of the head box if it has them, or drill a hole to suit the wire and plug for the topper. Oh got the UV on the Creech yet?

Yep, I get out the 40mm Hole saw and let rip !!!:lol nah, you either use one of the air vents at the top of the head box if it has them, or drill a hole to suit the wire and plug for the topper. Oh got the UV on the Creech yet?

Haha clearly I’ve lost it ... been sick all week and couldn’t visualise the vent holes on the head box. DOH!!

Actually maybe I suffering UV exposure from your Creech :lol