Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CFTBL appreciation club

Budgie

A guy on pinside just said he received his and it’s amazing he’s very happy. I’m in the US but not sure I could get it as carry on luggage lol lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can Pete. Make it happen, that would look amazing with a mirrored BG.

- - - Updated - - -

Just left a deposit with Nino for Creech BG I’m excited :)

How big is the ouch factor in AUD?

CFTBL appreciation club

Price is wait for it lol $470 delivered to Australia which to be honest I thought wasn’t to bad :) plus I really want one so **** it I’m buying one :). I’m in Vegas now and hopefully I’ll win that money but I doubt it haha.

Yes. Have sent Nino the $200 deposit but haven't heard anthing back yet. Should be a nice replacement for my translite.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Awesome [emoji106] will look fantastic. I presently have color matching leds behind my trans I suppose when BG arrives I’ll have to go all white due to mirroring? [emoji848]

Played a Creech today that had a ColorDMD LCD in it and I’d never seen a LCD in a Creech before, man I’m glad I went the color LED so much better in my option. Then again I hated the look of the LCD in my old AC/DC lol. So in my opinion the color LED looks so much better than LCD in CFTBL.

Anyone else getting a Creech BG?

I paid my pre order deposit today, looking forward to this upgrade. Hey do we need new plastic trim to go around the new back glass?, or does it just fit straight in?

I paid my pre order deposit today, looking forward to this upgrade. Hey do we need new plastic trim to go around the new back glass?, or does it just fit straight in?

Good question re trim I’ll ask Nino :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been quietly developing and now have completed the proto Snackbar Mod v4, which turned out nicely with the new magnetic lockdown feature and also with improved top lighting.

The lighting, decal and outer look is 98% the same, EXCEPT there is now no lock in screw on the front anymore and the other photo shows the lighting feature "on" now lighting up the top nicely. The mod is held down with magnets and makes for an easy process to remove to service / clean etc. Big thanks to @J_M_ (for being my best customer as he has already bought every version of Snackbar - big Thank You) for the comment a while back as it spurred me on to develop this new concept.

I also now finally have my website up and running which will have the new manual there soon in the RESOURCE section.

https://swinks.com.au/

thanks for looking

Edited by swinks
edit - removed the for sale info so not to breach any forum rules