Thread: CFTBL appreciation club

State
    Lake Macquarie NSW
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by latchmc View Post
    yes ..certainly the creech is a keeper in any collection..i love mine..i was asked recently to part with it ..then i sat back and thought..waiting 4 years to find another nice one in a unmolested orignal 9-9.5 cond and the 11hour round trip i did to pic it up and the $$$ i paid..did not balance the crime of selling it...
    Umm, you were not actually asked at all to part with it. You posted on my wanted thread after being quoted from another member,and stated that you had one and it was for sale. You then reached out to me first via pm and offered it up for sale when clearly it never was.

After me finally agreeing to pay your “collector price” since you were non negotiable by any means, you then decided to keep it, and wasted 2 weeks of my time. In doing so, i also missed out on another pin which was offered to me.

At the end of the day its your machine and you can do what you like, but please dont waste peoples time by reaching out to them, offering something for sale in which they are after, dragging it on, then deciding to keep it when the buyer finally agrees to pay your premium in which you were after and probably did not expect to get.

I hope you do not do the same thing to other members here with your upcoming sales, and actually want to sell your listed item, rather then just fishing to see if you can bring in an unrealistic price. All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

State
    nsw
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Umm, you were not actually asked at all to part with it. You posted on my wanted thread after being quoted from another member,and stated that you had one and it was for sale. You then reached out to me first via pm and offered it up for sale when clearly it never was.

After me finally agreeing to pay your “collector price” since you were non negotiable by any means, you then decided to keep it, and wasted 2 weeks of my time. In doing so, i also missed out on another pin which was offered to me.

At the end of the day its your machine and you can do what you like, but please dont waste peoples time by reaching out to them, offering something for sale in which they are after, dragging it on, then deciding to keep it when the buyer finally agrees to pay your premium in which you were after and probably did not expect to get.

I hope you do not do the same thing to other members here with your upcoming sales, and actually want to sell your listed item, rather then just fishing to see if you can bring in an unrealistic price. All the best.

as i said to you benny in early parts of the emailing between us..i decided to keep it..it was you who was the the one who kept at asking do we still have a sale,do we still have a sale..after i said i am going to keep it..dont turn this into a shit fight,as to 2 weeks of waiting when no was a early answer..i posted this morning , it is a top title and game which i still get emence joy playing..so let sleeping dogs sleep and move on please..and remember , there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...but this is not the way to achieving it..cheers

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quoted
    579 Post(s)
    I wish I had a Creature. Such a top game. It's on my list but I'm not holding my breath.

State
    nsw
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn70 View Post
    I wish I had a Creature. Such a top game. It's on my list but I'm not holding my breath.
    just keep looking..it will happen..i had a 4year wait for my second one..but all good in the end

State
    Lake Macquarie NSW
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by latchmc View Post
    as i said to you benny in early parts of the emailing between us..i decided to keep it..it was you who was the the one who kept at asking do we still have a sale,do we still have a sale..after i said i am going to keep it..dont turn this into a shit fight,as to 2 weeks of waiting when no was a early answer..i posted this morning , it is a top title and game which i still get emence joy playing..so let sleeping dogs sleep and move on please..and remember , there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...but this is not the way to achieving it..cheers
    Not trying to turn this into a shit fight, but when i log in to AA and see a post which refers to me and is untrue I am going to call it out.

Actually Larry, you never said or even hinted a "no" until I finally agreed to pay your asking price, then you had to "think about it" or "get back to me" which you never did hence my asking if it was still for sale. This did drag on for two weeks as i had to wait days for photos or even a reply to a text or email, and you know this

I never heard back which led to me asking "do we have a deal at your asking price" confirmation of a verbal handshake so to speak, as i was simply left in the dark, with accomodation booked also which you were well aware of. All i got back was "sorry its a keeper"

The machine was never for sale, you were simply "fishing" you put forward a price assuming you would not get it, as soon as i eventually agreed to it, the machine was suddenly a keeper

I just hope and ask out of respect for others, that with your upcoming for sale threads you genuinely want to sell, and don't give people the runaround that you did to me, as i am sure you would not appreciate it yourself, nor would others

I'm done here, no hard feelings. All the best with your sales regardless

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    One of the best machines

State
    VICTORIA
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1518 Post(s)
    I know it’s a long shot but what are the chances of finding the original hardware for the hologram? I know the holograms themselves are blue but think there available in the states I’m more talking about all the stuff that makes it happen.

Cheers Peter.

State
    Wa
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GORGAR 1 View Post
    I know it’s a long shot but what are the chances of finding the original hardware for the hologram? I know the holograms themselves are blue but think there available in the states I’m more talking about all the stuff that makes it happen.

Cheers Peter.
    I’ve got all the hardware (brackets,motors) for it but unsure if I should sell it or keep it for spares.
    How often do these things fail?
    Anyone had theirs pack it in?
    I’d happily help someone out if they are pretty reliable.

State
    VICTORIA
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1518 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boof Head View Post
    I’ve got all the hardware (brackets,motors) for it but unsure if I should sell it or keep it for spares.
    How often do these things fail?
    Anyone had theirs pack it in?
    I’d happily help someone out if they are pretty reliable.

Mine has the LCD mod but I’m thinking down the track I’d like to go back to the original set up so was just thinking about looking for the original stuff ahead of time I’m not sure about the fail rate of these but if your interested in moving it on I’d be interested.

State
    VICTORIA
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1518 Post(s)

CFTBL appreciation club

Just come across these man I’d love one.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information