Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

thunderbirds dead flip stream

pinball god

Didn't watch too much of it but I think the multiball rule will need to change otherwise a good player will never lose a ball. Just lock a ball and not start multiball so if you lose the ball, the locked ball drops into play and you can lock it again and get another ball in play. That'll be exploited pretty badly

The guy in the Facebook shirt is the best to watch if you want to see honest opinions of gameplay, he comes and goes throughout the stream.

There just doesn't seem to be much to do to move the game along. Hit the centre ramp a large number of times, hit the drops under the Tracy Island ramp to lower ramp, then get multiball. Rinse, repeat. The large majority of the other shots are really prone to drains. So many centre drains, it's like an early to mid 80s solid state.

• Administrators

Thread closed. Links are there so have a look and make your own mind up. Admin clearly stated that there would be no more TAG discussion on AA outside of the private group until pre-order games were delivered (private group is active and accessible for pre-order purchasers). This can stay for reference, but Mods will not allow another cage fight between Homepin critics and defenders, it damages our small community far too much. The toxic results are available to see on other forums if you want to participate in those discussions.

I reiterate, if you have a TAG pre-order or a deposit down you can PM me or better still @toads with proof of purchase and be granted access to the private discussion group.

Dave