Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 11 Game 4: Scared Stiff (Closed)

Scared Stiff (Bally 1996)

608156926_scaredstiff.thumb.jpg.f7b3095070ba31c660541bc827d4c012.jpg

This table will run for 1 month till the 14th October midnight.

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that’s you have got since September 2018, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This Table is available for VPX and VP9

Scared Stiff scores will be posted here:

1ST: Capp 143,838,490

2ND: Wob 132,955,400

3RD: Jed 47,686,250

4TH: Bishop 25,014,430

5TH: Justanotherrat 24,937,110

6TH: Skids 13,789,820

7TH: Kane 12,182,140

Edited by Bishop83

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this definetly is one of my favorite pinball tables both on the mini pin and real i am yet to play on a big visual pin but I reckon it would be great as well so I just got my personal best but I need to work on stuff o meter I can get there no problem but I just seem to tense up on it when it's the easiest part haha well I hope to achieve stiff o meter by the end of this comp so score is 25,014,43020180912_114634.thumb.jpeg.5f3f85ae86cbc41cf1ee5f4df71bb9aa.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

what version is everyone using ? i have a hauntfreaks mod vp10 that seems pretty good but plays tougher. center drain after center drain.

remember the vp9 version of this was so easy you could just abuse the ramps for hours with no risk.

what version is everyone using ? i have a hauntfreaks mod vp10 that seems pretty good but plays tougher. center drain after center drain.

remember the vp9 version of this was so easy you could just abuse the ramps for hours with no risk.

I have no idea what version I have, but if Hauntfreaks' version was/is publicly available it is probably that one.

My Grand champion score on this is 108M (from last time we played in vpgl 4 - 2015, before vp10!) and Dedrok won with 1.8 Billion and more than 3 hours play :o

but the vp10 version plays so hard. drain monster :(

my best is only about 8m so far. hopeless !

got scared Stiff, 3x EB, and up to Level 8 stiffy again. heaps of stiff in the coffin multiballs.

the difference - found the magic spot on the flipper for the ramps which makes jackpots and the stiff o meter much easier to get going.

that and nudging the b-jesus out of the game whenever the ball is getting near those hungry outlanes .

still wont get anywhere near the vp9 score still on my cab though.

20180926_230214.jpg

BTW, I have to run this in Visual Pinball 10.4 as I had problems with balls going through ramps and disappearing into opbjects.

As far as nudging... if I used digital nudging I am sure I could get much better scores than I am but throwing my cab around enough to keep balls going on this table using analogue nudge is too much.

BTW, I have to run this in Visual Pinball 10.4 as I had problems with balls going through ramps and disappearing into opbjects.

As far as nudging... if I used digital nudging I am sure I could get much better scores than I am but throwing my cab around enough to keep balls going on this table using analogue nudge is too much.

I'm using the sidewinder / analogue nudge.

Also using latest 10.5 without issues.

Seems I've finally got a stable build going ☺

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

This table in vpx is both frustrating and boring, everyone talks up the physics, but they seem off to me, and those outlanes just swallow balls, if the real thing plays like this I am surprised anyone liked it.

Gameplay just seems repetitive, I got the monster MB after the stiff O meter and every bloody ball drained down the outlanes, one bloody jackpot.

If I feel like being frustrated I might revisit.

28,192,480c16f42fdaecac2c0b784a84ffaac2114.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk