Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gotlieb playfield screws

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find these impossible to get playfield screws that hold the faceted posts on the early Gotlieb’s

The one on the left is one of the original screws with the built in washer but even if I can get some of the other ones pictured which are about 3.5mm x 1 1/2 “ wood screws with the old slotted heads, I’ve been searching high and low but can’t find any.

61b9aa10cd1d9f773a4ea9b82d621596.jpg

Also I’m after a Gotlieb chime bar if anyone knows where I can get one, I’m after the medium one which is about 160mm long

3cb66442b6b6039e3b9a039c9727752c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find these impossible to get playfield screws that hold the faceted posts on the early Gotlieb’s

The one on the left is one of the original screws with the built in washer but even if I can get some of the other ones pictured which are about 3.5mm x 1 1/2 “ wood screws with the old slotted heads, I’ve been searching high and low but can’t find any.

Also I’m after a Gotlieb chime bar if anyone knows where I can get one, I’m after the medium one which is about 160mm long

40 x 3mm aluminium from you local aluminium supplier, just buy a 1m length and cut to size.

The originals are 38.10mm wide so pretty close

I've posted a thread on here somewhere about making chime bars.

Found them on the list #6 x 1 1/2 washer head wood screws only problem is they are Phillips head are these the only options that we have now does anybody have the slotted head version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob they are on the list, have bought about 200 off steve over the past few years.

see: 11/15/16 NICKEL PLATED SCREWS (AGAIN)

rob they are on the list, have bought about 200 off steve over the past few years.

see: 11/15/16 NICKEL PLATED SCREWS (AGAIN)

Thanks Tony I’ve just sent off an email to add them to my order that I just sent off today

I bought a whole load of screws a couple of years ago from the Bolt Depot. #6 x 1-1/2 and #6 x 1-3/4 screws.

Found I mainly used the 1-3/4 screws which are not listed anymore at Bolt Depot.

s1.jpg.41e030dbc64f436b9e02c9d646183545.jpg s2.jpg.e95bfbc83841ef7ae2f8b9f8a456a3e6.jpg

However I did find a link for these screws here https://mdwindustrialsupply.com/titan-fasteners-hfa66056-desc-6-x-1-34-slt-rd-hd-wood-sc-zp-ship-in-package-of-100-p-802748.html?zenid=1k02genlpif7mn4c5hhscq3au4

Tempted to buy another bulk lot before they disappear completely.

I bought a whole load of screws a couple of years ago from the Bolt Depot. #6 x 1-1/2 and #6 x 1-3/4 screws.

Found I mainly used the 1-3/4 screws which are not listed anymore at Bolt Depot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135212[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]135213[/ATTACH]

However I did find a link for these screws here https://mdwindustrialsupply.com/titan-fasteners-hfa66056-desc-6-x-1-34-slt-rd-hd-wood-sc-zp-ship-in-package-of-100-p-802748.html?zenid=1k02genlpif7mn4c5hhscq3au4

Tempted to buy another bulk lot before they disappear completely.

It is amazing how hard it is to get these stupid screws lol

It is amazing how hard it is to get these stupid screws lol

Is it just because almost everyone except Gottlieb decided skinning your knuckles when the driver slipped out of the slot was stupid and switched to phillips heads?

How many Gottlieb screws are you after?. I have heaps of them all assorted sizes and styles that have come out of Gottliebs over the years.

I personally don't use them and never likely to use them preferring phillips myself so these screws are building up in numbers in my pinball screws collection.

While they are not new they are quite recoverable and the exact type used originally.

If your interested let me know and we can work something out.

How many Gottlieb screws are you after?. I have heaps of them all assorted sizes and styles that have come out of Gottliebs over the years.

I personally don't use them and never likely to use them preferring phillips myself so these screws are building up in numbers in my pinball screws collection.

While they are not new they are quite recoverable and the exact type used originally.

If your interested let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks for the kind offer but I updated my PBR order to include the screws I need for this rebuild