Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Question about one air hockey table?

C_Adam

Question

I apologize in advance if I am in the wrong category, but I have a question you might be able to help me. Does anybody have a Harvard air hockey table? I have got one for Christmas and it is pretty cool and great and I love ti more than anything, but I have a small problem. So, I have an Harvard Artctic table, it is pretty neat and cool, but it feels off. Everything was great, but it seems that the fan is not working properly. Well, not all the time, but every, I don't know - 10th match like it is working on a 70% and not 100%. Is that a problem with every Hardvard table or is this just an issue with mine?

1 answer to this question

Hey G'day!

If the fan is putting out on you, then, yes, there's a small problem. I don't think it would be a feature to drop fan speed. Very very unlikely. :)

Just as idea. could be one of the LED circuits is pulling more power at some point of the game where the LED circuit is maxed out. Lots of 8's on the scoreboard for example. Just a guess.

I'd have a look at it for you, but I'm a bit of a distance from Florida.