Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Top Tilt Callouts

Not sure if this has been discussed before. I did a search and couldn't find a thread.

I was playing WPT recently and tilted the machine. Vince (or Vance as Mike calls him) says "This player is overheating like a cheap foreign car Mike." I got a chuckle out of it and thought what other pins have cool Tilt callouts?

I remember playing the latest Star wars and the Emperor started laughing or did he say "Goooooood" or something along those lines as the emperor does?

What other pin Tilt callouts are good? I suppose tilt warnings can be mentioned too but they seem to be shorter :unsure.

No Fear, The Skull aka Steve Richie states,

Hey Hey, It’s only Pinball....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is that the same ‘it’s only pinball’ that’s said in TZ during Fast Lock mode?? I always thought that was Rudy from funhouse.

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Is that the same ‘it’s only pinball’ that’s said in TZ during Fast Lock mode?? I always thought that was Rudy from funhouse.

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Yep originally from Funhouse but far more hilarious when a talking skull says it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro