Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVIII - Game 9 ~ Alien Syndrome (closes 3-Feb)

Edit: Got past it and made it to the 4th boss. Stupid deaths on stage 4 that I can hopefully avoid next time

Sounds good ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Miraculously made round 3 by only a second or two. This game gets quite intense!

That's sometimes the best way to play ... :rolleyes

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found the exit, needed one more comrade to open it and died heading back for one.

My mission (and I do accept it) is to loop this thing, just once will do fine, before the end of this MGL. Don't care about 1st place or the TG record. Just doing this for me and me alone :068:

aliensyn.png.d5cb285f3427d2bd63e567513e99f7b7.png

There must have been some very strong saki on offer when they programmed the 6th boss. "Let's make it an ugly critter that hops around while emitting groups of Mr Potato Heads. That'll f..k them up." :lol

That being said it's been a long time since I've got this wrapped up in completing an MGL game. As frustrating as it's been at times I keep coming back for more. No desire to play Changes or Dommy right now. Too focused on the task at hand

aliensyn.png.55de13d6273d797145da6fd737f8be6f.png