Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Sydney Location - Down N' Out

fridgejam

Just wanted to let you guys know about a new pinball location in Sydney's CBD at Down N' Out (burger).

We have just installed a Walking Dead, Iron Man Vault and Simpsons Pinball Party, plus a multi arcade.

Down N' Out recently moved into their own space (upstairs) 77A Liverpool street (just off George Street near World Square), also about 2min walk from another of our locations City Heroes. While Down N' Out make some seriously delicious burger creations (see pic below), you can also just drop in for a beer and a game of pinball!

To show their excitement about having the pinball machines at their new venue, they are giving away a month of free burgers to the holder of the 'Grand Champion' score on the Iron Man Pinball Machine at the end of September.

For anybody wanting to get in early, the 'Grand Champion Score' is currently set to a low 35mil.

IMG_1420.thumb.jpg.3885232372aab283910d545c880df76d.jpg

iron-man-promo.thumb.jpg.c3ead58f1d78c69d985e97542a0a0891.jpg

17359323_DownnOut1.thumb.jpeg.dc27febe99245b313c5be49c6d459504.jpeg

Edited by fridgejam
typo

• 2 weeks later...
@G

Nope

Click 'Reply With Quote' to this post, and check out the markup language I've used between the dotted lines.

------------

@G

... If you went back to BUZ i could have tagged you

Not possible to go back to @BUZ... He was lame, so I took him out the back for a bullet.

------------

Well i didnt make it this month...but looking forward to visting this joint when im visiting Sydney

Jas... We could have tagged up and mirrored global economics... I pay to do 100% of the work, and you take 95% of the profit!

:D

Cheers,

G

• 11 months later...

Hi guys, Rod from Pinball People has now joined forces with me to operate the games at Down N Out.

We have just updated the pin line up there. Joining Simpsons Pinball Party and Addams Family is White Water with color screen (Rod spent about 30 hours dialing this game in and it plays very nice). We've also added Lord of The Rings that includes an enhanced sound system with pinball pro speakers and Pinsound system running an alt soundtrack, which makes playing this game truly epic!

The venue is very supportive of running some regular pinball comp / events there. If anybody is interested in helping us set something up we will try to make it worth your time, please drop me a pm.

IMG_5328.thumb.jpg.213a31e51cc8c0d4e01d5f0c2123f933.jpg

Edited by fridgejam