Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVIII - Game 9 ~ Alien Syndrome (closes 3-Feb)

Search the station …

MGLXXXVIII – Game 9 ~ Alien Syndrome

Nominated by gamer: Salim Farhat

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: AlienSyn (set 4, system 16B, unprotected)

Jed24cy.png

Game Story:

Travel to several alien-infested space stations to rescue children. Defeat the end boss before returning to your ship. Pick up a variety of weapons to help you eliminate your foes.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 3 February 2019, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 9 … Rescue the future …

Never played before in the 12 year history of the MGL

GyNTFd6.jpg

:)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pessimeister: 111, 500

0001.png.b6b7d73d1912e04ed6fbbd8ab2f37ee5.png

Played this a bit on the C64 which was utterly brutal with the time limit and slower screen scroll. Very playable conversion though with cool music.

Never played it on arcade; maybe once or twice on RetroUprising. Beating the first boss is definitely a PB which I'm happy with as a start. :)

At least I'd played this one a few times before. Considering the TG MAME record holder for this game nominated it we're possibly all playing for 2nd anyway :rolleyes

Nah, we’re waiting for you or some others to do even better. Impossible? No such thing in video gaming.

:026:

Use the laser for every boss. Much easier.

I'm already using the laser for the 1st and 3rd bosses. I end up getting killed by the small worms. Guess I need to fire faster

Edit: Got past it and made it to the 4th boss. Stupid deaths on stage 4 that I can hopefully avoid next time

aliensyn.png.647bda5df8f343649c41ba914d60a0a5.png

Edited by RMacauley