Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Oztron story

Do people act like this to get their jollies?

Ive had this sort of thing many times By customers.

I always wondered if they just enjoy making you build things just so they can have a laugh at your expense?

You do your best to avoid having todo the deposit thing as you want to take people by their word, But These days It seems deposits are essential.

Which sucks as I hate taking peoples money until the job is complete and every one is happy

• Super Moderator

Wow.. If only you had done a bit of due diligence before do a 'deal' with this guy.

What a waste of time and effort. Forever pissing in peoples pockets is Steve, and fleecing the contents of wallets so to say.

Shame, shame, shame...

Wow.. If only you had done a bit of due diligence before do a 'deal' with this guy.

What a waste of time and effort. Forever pissing in peoples pockets is Steve, and fleecing the contents of wallets so to say.

Shame, shame, shame...

Yeah true, like Jason stated you expect to take people at their word. Unfortunately there are those amongst us that love to take advantage of others.

Do people act like this to get their jollies?

Ive had this sort of thing many times By customers.

I always wondered if they just enjoy making you build things just so they can have a laugh at your expense?

You do your best to avoid having todo the deposit thing as you want to take people by their word, But These days It seems deposits are essential.

Which sucks as I hate taking peoples money until the job is complete and every one is happy

They are just the epitome of a tyre kicker. Their head and hearts want something, but when it comes time to hand cash over, they realise they dont want it *that* bad or can't afford it.

What most tyre kickers don't realise or care about is how much they **** around the seller, which is even worse in this case where a lot of hard work has occured. I think a lot of tyre kickers are oblivious and figure they aren't hurting anyone.. Hard to be that unempathetic as a buyer in this situation though.

Shame, shame, shame...

Is this steve a bald dude who owns quite a few arcades and had a sit down motion space harrier some time ago?

Wow......I can't understand why he would go to so much trouble himself just to stuff you around, making up stories and excuses what is the point?

The name sounded familiar so I checked and found him on my FB friends list, set as acquaintance to filter out his over sharing. I normally don't add people I don't know and I don't have a huge "friends" list but he must have snuck in due to the fact that he has 9 mutual friends.

Now I'm not sure if I should warn those people, he is also on the Tasmanian Pinball & Arcade Game Enthusiasts FB page that I run, but is just a lurker there. Maybe I should post a link to this thread on the Tas Pin page as a warning and see if he says anything?

I did a google of his name and nickname and didn't see anything apart from the fact that he was the Producer for King of Arcades movie :confused: I'm not much of a fan of Ritchie (from the movie) either, he added me when he came to OZ and was looking for friends, I deleted him when he kept posting deluded rubbish about Billy Mitchel being innocent :lol

Anyway I trust there must be quite a bit of evidence and history against him for him to be banned here so I probably should post a couple of warnings.

Over my years on this forum I have heard of him burning many people. I only met him once myself, and didn't have an issue, but a few of my mates warned me about him.

Funny thing is, I've seen his name and face appearing in a number of arcade comps these days. The same comps that a lot of regular AAers attend. I guess time has healed a lot of wounds if he is participating in comps?

Was the one who used to live around Kenmore I think, and buy up everything nice on here and pretty much the same thing as the OP posted would happen every time!? Always had an endless supply of excuses?

Yeah, sell it elsewhere and move on. Not worth getting stressed over. Never understand people like that! We get it all the time selling or even giving away general items on Facebook. Gets to the point where I prefer to just take it to charity.