Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Foxtel recording time accuracy, or lack there off

When we want to record a program on Foxtel , it seems to record the end of the previous program, and sometimes clips the end of the show we want. We can add some time but still sometimes happens. What’s the deal

There? How can they not know the times of the programmes?

Hi Danny,

In the settings of your Foxtel box, you can actually there is actually asserting that says to start recording 10 mins before the set time and 10 mins after the set time. GO and check your settings and adjust them to your liking!

Yer just extend the recording time before and after if its clipping shows. Seems when a show runs over time or the previous show did the recording will clip.

It worse on Sports that are played live.

I was having a problem with watching the baseball world series, and post season where games were going a few hours into extra innings and past the schedule, So even adding the extra record time I didnt catch the entire game.

Usually the adding extra record time stops the clipping however on these few occasions the Max amount I could add to the record time wasnt enough to cover the entire game going overtime.

was annoying, the older box would allow many hours of extended recording, my current box only allows a max of 30minutes to before and after, might be enough to fix your problem though.

when you press record you push a button togo into record options, there you can find the record extension setting. Can do it on series link so you dont have todo it every time If your recording an entire series

If its a Sync problem then it could be a case of you needing to reset the box, unplug and plug back in.