Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinstadium Distributor

Mr Pinball is the Australian Pinstadium Distributor

We received over 100 sets today and will add them to our online Store soon

We aim to have them priced cheaper to buy Locally than buying from the USA.

Regards

Awesome news Wayne I’ve wanted to get some of these but hated paying the $100 freight to get them here!

I was excited to these available locally, I have done the calculations for the cost saving and I'm less excited now, thanks for trying though.

Direct from Pinstadium the deluxe kit + Invisisheild + shipping = USD$330 or AUD$458.67

MrPinball - same gear + shipping = AUD$456.05

So a saving of $2.62

But I suppose the postage would be slightly quicker if Austpost are having a good week.

I didn't buy any yet they look great but the price is difficult to justify considering the LEDs probably cost about $20.

So the rest is for the mounting bracket, plugs and control system which would cost under $100

If I could buy them for 100% mark up at $240aud I would pay.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I was excited to these available locally, I have done the calculations for the cost saving and I'm less excited now, thanks for trying though.

Direct from Pinstadium the deluxe kit + Invisisheild + shipping = USD$330 or AUD$458.67

MrPinball - same gear + shipping = AUD$456.05

So a saving of $2.62

But I suppose the postage would be slightly quicker if Austpost are having a good week.

Ours Inc the 10% gst we had to pay but have reduced the prices by $20 a set and reduced the Invisishield to $20 so if the add the invisshield will work out that its included for the same original price.

Edited by Ballypinball

Perhaps they don't charge it as they come in under the seller export limit?

There is no limit anymore. It'll get charged on the way into the country.

+ 10% GST = $504.54

Suddenly Mr Pinball's deal looks a lot sweeter.

you sure about that? reckon you'll find its not true for unregistered shippers sending sub 1k consignments still.
Now I re read the thing from the ATO, no, I'm not sure. In fact I'm almost certain I'm wrong. Certainly in place for companies over 75k and remailers etc. though. Thanks for getting me to have another look.

I had 2 sets arrive 2 wks ago from Scott posted from USA and didn't get charged GST - I noted that he was 'generous' in his detailing of item values in the labelling of the contents which was nice of him..

Downside is they took 4 wks to arrive.

Upside is now Iron Maiden and TWD looking f'ing amazing!

at least some of our customers can claim the GST back

- - - Updated - - -

I had 2 sets arrive 2 wks ago from Scott posted from USA and didn't get charged GST - I noted that he was 'generous' in his detailing of item values in the labelling of the contents which was nice of him..

Downside is they took 4 wks to arrive.

Upside is now Iron Maiden and TWD looking f'ing amazing!

at least no 4 week delay and price competitive

at least some of our customers can claim the GST back

- - - Updated - - -

at least no 4 week delay and price competitive

Are you going to be getting an advance bulk shipment of this Orion's Belt product (whatever it turns out to be)?

• 3 weeks later...