Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

IJ driver board schematics

raysco

Question

I have just changed headers on j115 on an IJ driver board, however the documentation in the manual doesn't make sense. I don't have the actual board schematics but looking at what I have replaced then pin 1 is going to ground ( board edge) and pin 12 was also going to the board edge which I assume is ground however the manual shows this as being a GI a.c. Voltage.

There are no direct jumpers across the pins however some were soldered together.

Can someone send me a picture of the actual board schematics for j 115 on an Indiana Jones driver board, or explain what I am seeing :blink:

Edit : It was late, I should have said "Please can"

Edited by raysco

4 answers to this question

Thanks Rob,

Very helpful.

The plug that Connects to J115 is massively melted and burnt, I will have to cut back into the loom to repair it.

The schematics make sense but the plug description doesn't.

Oops sorry, I meant to respond to this with my findings.

I followed the schematics and all is wired ok with no more burnt out plug.

Pin 12 was definatley connected to ground at this board however it had been like this for the last Ten years according to the owner so can't explain it. I would assume it goes to ground elsewhere but I don't have full schematics so unsure.

Another problem has occurred but I don't suspect it is to do with this issue.

Apparently the flippers will flip when diagnostic flasher test is entered, :unsure