Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Which movie/TV franchise has fallen the furthermost?

Which movie/TV franchise has fallen the furthermost?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie/TV franchise has fallen the furthermost?

• Star Trek
    • Star Wars
    • Dr Who
    • other

Being of an older generation, we all grew up with Star Trek, Dr Who and Star Wars

These three franchises have all be revamped over the last decade

Some people have like the new versions, others do not like them

Personally I have given them all an early viewing, but I have just started to not care about these new offerings

IYHO (In Your Humble Opinions) which franchise has fallen the furthermost?

My vote for furthest fallen would be The Walking Dead.

What started out as the most interesting, gripping, tension-filled show i couldn't wait to see each week, has been watered down into little more than a post-apocalypse soap opera on a rinse and repeat cycle of stupidity.

Meh.

Im not a trekie, so My Ideas on what makes a good star trek movie is extremely limited, Im not a fan Nor a hater.

Ive likely watched all the star trek movies a couple of times over the years, mostly finding my self watching them when they are played on TV when nothing else is on.

so with that said My thoughts are.

From a casual viewer stand point, the newer ones seemed not to bad. Enjoyable enough I didnt want to change the channel and enjoyed watching them.

seemed Like most other Trek movies Ive seen, Maybe with a bit more action than past ones maybe. But I thought they were surprisingly good and did seem like It warranted being called Star Trek.

Dr Who, I havent watched any of it since it returned, Not for any reason. it So I cant comment on if its crap or not.

I did Like It as a kid though.

Now for star wars,

I always like star wars as a kid like every one else.

But Star wars has become a Joke, Ive given up completely on that shit.

They should have left it alone, Somethings just shouldnt be touched, No matter how much a fan wants it.

I Liken it to your favorite band Who has released amazing music, Album after Album, But then doesn't release one for a long time. Then after much anticipation they finally decide to release something new for the fans, but it ends up being utter shit, then you wish as a fan you didnt ask for a new album. lol

I feel that way with Star wars these days, regret ever wanting a new movie.

Should have been left alone completely after the originals were made.

so my vote is Star Wars,

I Just wish Hollywood would start concentrating their efforts on making new original future classics over ruining old classics

I reckon Dr Who is better now than what I grew up with. Production values are way up, most stories are good and the 45 minute format keeps it interesting.

Star Trek - loved the original series, grew to love Next Gen then Voyager. The movies of the original series left a lot to be desired but i liked the Next Gen movies. The new series is a bit too real for Star Trek as in the universe is a dangerous place. Star Trek showed us a future where everyone was equal and the universe was a better place.

Star Wars - I hated the three prequels but am liking the the new ones.