Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Queensland Houseball 2019

Hi All

We are back for another year.

Again as last year there will be a couple of changes to the format which will be announced but I just wanted to start a thread to announce we will be doing it again.

One change will be less events. Most likely one every about 6 weeks.

A few of the usual hosts have put up their hand but I am also looking for a couple of new hosts. I have word of one new Brisbanite couple that are interested but if you are also can you please let me know.

If we have to change the format or numbers to suit your house it can be done.

Anyway stay tuned for more info.

Hello VISUAL MAGIC...

Love the name

Saw you at Netherworld last night and look forward to a possible Event at yours if it pans out...

Thanks for the offer, and any questions we are all a happy group that will help out and network thru each other.

Sounds like a good line up of Pins

I will be helping Russell (RUSTY) whom you played with last night throughout the year so I look forward to catching up...

Welcome to our Mob

• 2 weeks later...

OK a bit of an update. I have confirmed some hosts and a couple more to come so see below.

Rays Houseball at Westlake 23rd February Confirmed

Wokas Houseball at Greenslopes Date TBA

Travis and Sarah Houseball at Forest Lake 4th May Confirmed. This will be a fancy dress Star Wars theme. May the 4th be with you.

Anthonys Barn Shed Houseball 29th June Confirmed

Alex at TBA

Grants Houseball at Mount Cotton 31st August Confirmed

Geoff and Vicky Houseball at Jimboomba 21st September Confirmed

Rustys Houseball at Collingwood Park 5th October. Confirmed. This is my birthday so may end up as a keg party or something similar.

Tammy and Marcus Houseball at the Grange Date TBA

Travis and Sarah Xmas Houseball. 7th December. This is a very busy time of the year and will be confirmed closer to the event.

Another change for the year is with the Houseball Perpetual Trophy.

Previous years it went to the player with the most points at the end of the season. This format really advantaged those that could turn up to all meets.

This year it will be your top 6 results will count to the end of the year. This way you can miss a few but still be in the running for the end of year trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
OK a bit of an update. I have confirmed some hosts and a couple more to come so see below.

Grants Houseball at Mount Cotton 31st August Confirmed

Count me in, please! Birthday weekend!