Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mini-meet - Tetris meet up

Hi guys and girls.

We're having a little mini Tetris competition at Pincadia before they officially reopen.

Friday 18th January, start time around 6pm, should be all done by 10:30pm latest. Someone will be here from at least 5pm.

Food and drinks will be available for purchase. Competition is $5 entry with prize money for the winner and will be most

likely a 2 or 3 strikes h2h competition played on GameBoy (Advance) and/or NES Tetris.

The Classic Tetris Brisbane Open (a CTWC endorsed event will be announced for later in the year, details out soon). Good time to get in

and have a look at Pincadia before they reopen if you aren't one of the pinball crowd that has seen it, and also get into all things Tetris.

No real limit on players, just leave a message here if you think you might come or alternatively send me a PM.

Please note that this is a by invitation event only, we'll have the venue to ourselves. Other arcade and pinball machines will most likely

be on at normal cost to play, but we're really looking to keep this as Tetris focussed as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to tonights winners - Neil Cairns on Nintendo Gameboy (beating Ultimate Denizen II - Shaun)

And then the tables reversed - with Shaun beating Neil on the NES.

Great night, and valuable lessons for the CTWC Brisbane Open which will most likely be run in June - stay tuned.

For the record - I got screwed by the Nintendo RNG Gods - I will be back :)