Thread: Jjp POTC Sydney?

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Australia

Its a scary time for NIB. House prices Dropping fast, 2nd hand pinball prices are starting to fall, Share market tanking, Bitcoin down, everything down but NIB going up I bought NIB early 2017 and am paying over 1k more in 2 years thats a big increase. I can not see our dollar going up for the next 2 years either i am worried it will fall to around .60 cent to the USD. And If that happens how many NIB will be bought.

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    609 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
    Its a scary time for NIB. House prices Dropping fast, 2nd hand pinball prices are starting to fall, Share market tanking, Bitcoin down, everything down but NIB going up I bought NIB early 2017 and am paying over 1k more in 2 years thats a big increase. I can not see our dollar going up for the next 2 years either i am worried it will fall to around .60 cent to the USD. And If that happens how many NIB will be bought.
    house prices needed to go down , bitcoin was just a scam and the share market is always up and down, the dollar need to be around 60c and people will always find the money for a NIB pinball
    40 munsters LE's sell in one day how bad can it be !

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    house prices needed to go down , bitcoin was just a scam and the share market is always up and down, the dollar need to be around 60c and people will always find the money for a NIB pinball
    40 munsters LE's sell in one day how bad can it be !
    I guess in the next few years we will find out, will you pay 15k Nib stern because this Thread looks bad for POTC. I do think the Munsters LE list was around for a while as my name was down 6 months ago and i missed. Just as well because 13.6k is a bit rich. Will just wait it out now for a 2nd pro.

State
    Nsw
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Australia
    Hi how do I put an add on this site? Can't work it out thanks can only reply to people adds

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Australia
    I think you have to have a certain amount of posts or donate to be able to do that

State
    Blacktown
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1015 Post(s)
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    Hi how do I put an add on this site? Can't work it out thanks can only reply to people adds
    Go to the appropriate for sale section and click new thread
    In: Houdini, Iron man, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
    Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, Bram Stroker's Dracula, Demolition man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

State
    South Australia
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)
    Australia
    Been playing a bit of JJ POTC around here the past few weeks...

Seems to me it is a very good game... Very good! . Looks spectacular, sounds great, and very playable for all levels of pinball player.

Certainly feel a need to play it more ....

State
    Ballarat, Victoria
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    721 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Audioenslaved View Post
    But I don’t have the room for either
    you are not trying hard enough
    do you REALLY need a table in the kitchen??????

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    609 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
    I guess in the next few years we will find out, will you pay 15k Nib stern because this Thread looks bad for POTC. I do think the Munsters LE list was around for a while as my name was down 6 months ago and i missed. Just as well because 13.6k is a bit rich. Will just wait it out now for a 2nd pro.
    i don't think 15k is good or bad it's the theme to me , yes it's a blinged up pirates but the stern one will do just fine at less then half the price
    also i could never understand jjp business model how many LE, SE, No E , 1000 of this 2000 of that vs stern 250 LE 0r 500 LE's and so on , pirates CE is 18k i hear beatles diamond is 17.5k with only 3 in the country
    as i collectable beatles kills it

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Australia
    I have bought 2 NIB from Stern none from JJP only because your right the Theme does not appeal to me. Now if they did a GNR or some music pins then maybe i would be tempted. But am now swinging towards used near new 2nd hand as these things just going up and up. But if a Slayer pin was released i would pay anything so your kinda right on your theme point. But so many released in the last 5 years it is flooded with choice and can wait out the game now even a Ghostbusters pro for 7k is a bargain or an ACDC are a fair price now when a few years ago they were fetching crazy prices. Just like houses supply and demand.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information