Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 128

Thread: Jjp POTC Sydney?

  1. #41

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    State
    victoria
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Australia

    Its a scary time for NIB. House prices Dropping fast, 2nd hand pinball prices are starting to fall, Share market tanking, Bitcoin down, everything down but NIB going up I bought NIB early 2017 and am paying over 1k more in 2 years thats a big increase. I can not see our dollar going up for the next 2 years either i am worried it will fall to around .60 cent to the USD. And If that happens how many NIB will be bought.

  2. #42

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    State
    victoria
    Posts
    1,926
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    609 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
    Its a scary time for NIB. House prices Dropping fast, 2nd hand pinball prices are starting to fall, Share market tanking, Bitcoin down, everything down but NIB going up I bought NIB early 2017 and am paying over 1k more in 2 years thats a big increase. I can not see our dollar going up for the next 2 years either i am worried it will fall to around .60 cent to the USD. And If that happens how many NIB will be bought.
    house prices needed to go down , bitcoin was just a scam and the share market is always up and down, the dollar need to be around 60c and people will always find the money for a NIB pinball
    40 munsters LE's sell in one day how bad can it be !

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    State
    victoria
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    house prices needed to go down , bitcoin was just a scam and the share market is always up and down, the dollar need to be around 60c and people will always find the money for a NIB pinball
    40 munsters LE's sell in one day how bad can it be !
    I guess in the next few years we will find out, will you pay 15k Nib stern because this Thread looks bad for POTC. I do think the Munsters LE list was around for a while as my name was down 6 months ago and i missed. Just as well because 13.6k is a bit rich. Will just wait it out now for a 2nd pro.

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    State
    Nsw
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Australia
    Hi how do I put an add on this site? Can't work it out thanks can only reply to people adds

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    State
    victoria
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Australia
    I think you have to have a certain amount of posts or donate to be able to do that

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    State
    Blacktown
    Posts
    3,983
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1015 Post(s)
    Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    Hi how do I put an add on this site? Can't work it out thanks can only reply to people adds
    Go to the appropriate for sale section and click new thread
    In: Houdini, Iron man, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
    Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, Bram Stroker's Dracula, Demolition man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    State
    South Australia
    Posts
    948
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)
    Australia
    Been playing a bit of JJ POTC around here the past few weeks...

    Seems to me it is a very good game... Very good! . Looks spectacular, sounds great, and very playable for all levels of pinball player.

    Certainly feel a need to play it more ....

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    State
    Ballarat, Victoria
    Posts
    3,950
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    721 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Audioenslaved View Post
    But I don’t have the room for either
    you are not trying hard enough
    do you REALLY need a table in the kitchen??????

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    State
    victoria
    Posts
    1,926
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    609 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
    I guess in the next few years we will find out, will you pay 15k Nib stern because this Thread looks bad for POTC. I do think the Munsters LE list was around for a while as my name was down 6 months ago and i missed. Just as well because 13.6k is a bit rich. Will just wait it out now for a 2nd pro.
    i don't think 15k is good or bad it's the theme to me , yes it's a blinged up pirates but the stern one will do just fine at less then half the price
    also i could never understand jjp business model how many LE, SE, No E , 1000 of this 2000 of that vs stern 250 LE 0r 500 LE's and so on , pirates CE is 18k i hear beatles diamond is 17.5k with only 3 in the country
    as i collectable beatles kills it

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    State
    victoria
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)
    Australia
    I have bought 2 NIB from Stern none from JJP only because your right the Theme does not appeal to me. Now if they did a GNR or some music pins then maybe i would be tempted. But am now swinging towards used near new 2nd hand as these things just going up and up. But if a Slayer pin was released i would pay anything so your kinda right on your theme point. But so many released in the last 5 years it is flooded with choice and can wait out the game now even a Ghostbusters pro for 7k is a bargain or an ACDC are a fair price now when a few years ago they were fetching crazy prices. Just like houses supply and demand.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. POTC tarted up - New colordmd potc!
    By JohnBryce0712 in forum Pinball
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 15th March 2016, 05:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •