Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Help please

Hi All

Can anyone help please i am building myself a arcade machine, i am about to do the wiring but need a bit of help.

I have bought a pandora 3A games arcade kit.

I have attached a pic of my buttons and the wiring harness.

I know the black is ground

I guess the yellow is to light up the buttons.

The game buttons have 4 spade terminals i am guessing 1 for ground, 1 for yellow wire, 1 from wire from main harness but what is the 4th terminal for.

There were to power toggle switches (top left and top right) which wires power these ?

There is player 1 and player 2 any ideas what wires goto these

Iwiring.thumb.jpg.2cd2dd45cc6e8272ccf0ab6d10a6803d.jpgwiring2.pdfwiring2.pdf

Thanks in advance

Id be taking a stab at it, but id say the two pins in the centre on the grey area would be the signal i.e. button trigger wire to harness and ground wire for the microswitch, and would assume the outside two pins on the red plastic area are for lighting - one being ground and the other power (edit: not sure if 5v or 12v for your specific buttons, but looks like the pandora yellow wire harness coming out of the unit is predone anyway) Edited by mrjamma

harness.jpg.114161b60052739b6f90986aedf6063e.jpg

Sorry to keep asking questions, as Gemini2544 says i dont want to blow harness or pandora box

There are ground wires off main harness and coming from a separate connection off the pandora box

Not sure which are ground for game buttons and which are ground for selct buttons (10 at the top of my control panel)

board.thumb.jpg.5e7eab2b383199bf3270d195ac343e82.jpg

Thanks Again

Thank

Quick and easy to verify with a multimeter.

I agree with mrjamma re the button pinout. Is one of the outer tabs wider than the other? Hard to tell from photo, but if so that'll be your LED ground.

I'd suggest the yellow wire is 12V power for the LEDs. If they required 5V the wire would be red, well if they had any sense it would be.

Quick and easy to verify with a multimeter.

I agree with mrjamma re the button pinout. Is one of the outer tabs wider than the other? Hard to tell from photo, but if so that'll be your LED ground.

I'd suggest the yellow wire is 12V power for the LEDs. If they required 5V the wire would be red, well if they had any sense it would be.

Did they copy the PC power supply colour code. Never picked up on that, Thank for that! :)