Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[Need] Manual for Draw Poker Deluxe (Olympic 1994)

me2010

Question

Hey guys, anyone have a service manual and or schematics so i can try an attempt to save this game ? by any chance. Unit seems to boot up, but no sounds or picture on screen... marquee is working just cleaning all the insides atm & documenting, labeling everything etc.

Any help would be much appreciated, would love to have this working next to my pinball. Cheers

49026490_10217125668870292_4552223729517592576_n.jpg

4 answers to this question

Sorry i can't help with your problem mate ... but i have been looking for another card machine for years and i just wanted to quickly jump in here and say that if anyone has one or even just the boards out of one for sale i'm interested... and the same applies if you have no luck with this one @me2010 and decide to let it go. But good luck with it.

Have not done an Olympic but the last Aristocrat that had same issue was PCB corrosion form the 3way memory battery eating the tracks off the PCB.

Repaired tracks, replaced battery, reset memory. Fixed.

NLG fourms has a wealth of info that should have what you need.

Have not done an Olympic but the last Aristocrat that had same issue was PCB corrosion form the 3way memory battery eating the tracks off the PCB.

Repaired tracks, replaced battery, reset memory. Fixed.

NLG fourms has a wealth of info that should have what you need.

Cheers mate, cleaning the pcb's & everything else eg connectors etc.... as I speak, gonna take a while its pretty gunked up.

Ive always avoided that forum, idk but them yanks just seem to techy & cocky for my liking lol, but i searched there 1st before posting here cause of all the pokie stuff.

:ty for the Tips