Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wildball VII

Thanks buddy Gavin for a great night at yours to play all your well kept and wonderful spooky machines that give everyone a chance. Ha. It was good to be back and be annoying again with the gang. Congrats to Skids on his win, closely followed by Andrew, hot on his heels. Also sorry that you have been pushed down to third place on Metallica, it was all Marks fault, not me.[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic night,Thanks so much Gav for having us and all comers for your company..as usual, lots of laughs and curly conversation (welcome back Wazza and well played btw)

Those super slick Spookys played tough, lots of highs (great to see someone tearing apart TNA so well - brilliant display Tez ) and lows (copped a merciless hiding from a particular Stern that shall remain nameless...all I'll say is that the schwartz was not with me )....that's pinball, apparently :D See y'all at Penrith soon, cheers

Super disappointed that I missed out on thunderbirds last night! I’ll have to come around soon

You didn't miss much. Thunderbirds that is !!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Gavin. You're a great host!

Top machines too!

Yes, it was good to see Wazza back after he was "washing his hair", now that it's not too cold. :lol

That is not all he was washing ha ha !!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Gav, great night.Great to hear you waxed your balls ha ha.Thanks for everything.

Firstly, massive thank you to Gavin @Pinball_Freak for opening his amazing collection of Machines. In fact, changed my mind on Spooky's Alice Cooper.

Always a great night - pinball and a bit of putt putt - complete with glow in the dark balls!!

That brings a close to the comp side of things - although not the end of meets for 2019. I might organise a meet around Christmas as we live in a street that lights up like Las Vegas Blvd.

Our last meet for this year will be the finals. Three sets of finals will be played on the night.

3rd Season 2019 finals.

2019 Wildball Grand Champion,

(New) top 4 from each season to play final. (those not featuring in other finals).

Our finals will be held at Micks @mickleh - another awesome collection we are luck enough to visit annually (not to mention the feed!).

To the comp info.

please see here for the results of Saturday night.

https://matchplay.events/live/6r2g8/standings

And here for the 3rd Season results.

https://matchplay.events/live/series/1130

I will touch base with finals data in the coming weeks.

PS I will be PM all Wildballers after the finals seeking comment on how we might improve our Meets. What you would like to see changed if anything. something to think about in the interim.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep.

Planning on coming down few days early.

Probably on the Wednesday.

Will msg you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awsome! I can swap shifts to be off from weds onwards. Flexible to work in with you. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
HI Again,

PM sent - Please advise if you do not receive.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday Night.

Received, but there must be some mistake, says I didnt make the finals :lol

Oh well have to have a few beers