Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Nate and fellow Wildballers for a top night - tough battle in the war room quick games are good games, but a great range of machines, well done Nomie for a big win! Excellent feed, solid fire, poooches that punch well above their weight - will think twice about making extended eye contact in the future - between them and Skids, I was certainly kept on my toes!

Arrivederci Pinsare watsamatayou, cheers

Thanks @Audioenslaved for hosting another fantastic and fun meet with a stellar feast [emoji106]

CONGRATS to Nomes beating the boys and showing us how it’s done.

Awesome collection of pins to play and I’m sure that I spent more time watching rather than playing Rob Zombie for some strange reason [emoji848]

T’was nowhere near as cold as expected due to the surprising number of stealthy pyromaniacs amongst the crowd (you all know who you are!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wazza has left the building. I can’t make it in this cold wind all night. What a woose, aye?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said it Wazza! As Nate's choice of footwear (or lack of it) clearly demonstrates, it was a balmy evening.

Thanks Nate for a great feed and the enjoyable warm evening.

IMG_5073.thumb.jpg.efd6ca8e3b1b67ff81e99f9fd1768f47.jpg

IMG_9073.thumb.jpg.02dd4e33292ff051d104f4a6b2eb8798.jpg

Another great Wildball meet, glad I could make this one.

Thanks for Hosting Nate with such a beautiful feast.

The pin room has never looked better.

You have some work to do on Houdini and now Rob Zombie. Sorry about that. [emoji3]

Congrats Nomes on the win. Well done.

Thanks Cardini for running of the comp and also to all the scorers.

Wazza, you need to give that swing a rest, it’s killing you. [emoji846]. Skids filled in for your shenanigans.

Another great Wildball meet, glad I could make this one.

Thanks for Hosting Nate with such a beautiful feast.

The pin room has never looked better.

You have some work to do on Houdini and now Rob Zombie. Sorry about that. [emoji3]

Congrats Nomes on the win. Well done.

Thanks Cardini for running of the comp and also to all the scorers.

Wazza, you need to give that swing a rest, it’s killing you. [emoji846]. Skids filled in for your shenanigans.

It’s amazing what a little bourbon can do for you Skids?[emoji2957][emoji2957]

Fun filled night,Thanks for having us over and feeding us Nate, great job also Cardini and the scorers. + Edys tech work.

It’s simple to take over Wazzas shenanigans, more drinking, less thinking

Naomi blitzed all us Suckerz ;)

Hi All,

It appears I am the last to offer thanks to Big Bird for opening his Games Room on Saturday.

great collection, all unique with challenging game play. Along with the BBQ and out fire!

I thoroughly enjoyed the night.

Congratulations too to Naiomi who came first on the night. Not the first time Naiomi has taken out the first spot! consistent high scoring play!!!!

See here ---> https://matchplay.events/app/tournaments/37579

that brings us tothe end of the 2nd series for 2019. at our next meet we will squeeze in the 2nd series finals and then move on to the 1st round of the 3rd and final series for 2019.

please see here for the series results --->https://matchplay.events/app/series/1044

The finals will consist of the top half of those players that paid at least two out of the three rounds. As you can see there are quite a few ties which will have to be decided prior to the finals. I will PM all as we get closer to the date.

Finally please refer to the first post on this thread for the dates and hosts for the rest of the year. These should be the last changes !!!!!

The finals will consist of the top half of those players that paid at least two out of the three rounds. As you can see there are quite a few ties which will have to be decided prior to the finals. I will PM all as we get closer to the date

I count 26 who have played 2/3 rounds, so the top 13 in the final.

I am out, unable to make the 3 August meet, so everyone below me can move up one.

Edited by skids
Too slow