Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Simon , What a cracker of a night !! all the perfectly cooked meat from that serious oven outside, including lamb you could have put up on Masterchef !

Machines were brilliant, yet in some cases testing....as Dr Who would not say......NO SECOND CHA-A-A-ANCE !! Apppreciate all your effort for us, with thanks to Bernadette as well. See y'all next time up the Windsor Rd cheers

Had a great night and thanks for squeezing us in at the last moment Simon. While I may not of had the best time on the pinballs, the food was amazing and it's great to speak face to face to so many people that carry on this passion of pinball. Loved your machines, all running nice and sharp.

An excellent night you put on, thank you sir.

Thank You Simon (and family) for opening up your Games Room.

For a first time host you made it look all too easy.

What a brilliant collection! Awesome condition and range of Machines.

And the pizza oven in the back yard - a great touch (is it true to put that in place just for us!)

For the formal stuff.

Great turn out considering many of our number were attending the SA Masters.

the results for Saturday night are here.

https://matchplay.events/live/xbq63/standings

The current Series standings are here

https://matchplay.events/live/series/1130

The Wildball Circus moves on to the Freaks Place next month. see you all then.

And the pizza oven in the back yard - a great touch (is it true to put that in place just for us!)

Yeah I had the foresight 9 years ago to build it just in the event I’d ever own pins and host ONE meet for the experience.

Pic of it’s first firing back in 2012

1fee22ec0ec5997b572bc48085340dce.jpg

I’m pleased that everyone enjoyed themselves, I missed out on my chicken wings which was fine, but I missed out entirely on the lamb after slicing it then being called up for my turn. I was gone perhaps 3-4 mins tops only to return to an empty tray [emoji13]

And a HUGE Thank You to @ronl008 for bringing the wonderful Mud Cake (Bernadette’s favorite cake) and Ice-cream....what a way to finish a feast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolute pleasure Simon - a few carbs to balance out all that magnificent protein..and.. and what better way of welcoming MUD back to Wildball !

Celery sticks plus double Lipitor till the next meet, but it was worth it , thanks again :unbenannt

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to it.

- - - Updated - - -

No pm either

Greg, you should know by now that Roosters are on the outer???

- - - Updated - - -

Currently undecided, still fighting sickness.

Hoping to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant be as sick as Wazza?

Can someone please send PM to me or let me know PM details. When are we starting practice and comp? Thanks

Will finish waxing pins today, so they are going to be fast haha

Ps Edy my GC score on Met should be safe now, take care mate hope you get better soon. Cheers

Can someone please send PM to me or let me know PM details. When are we starting practice and comp? Thanks

Will finish waxing pins today, so they are going to be fast haha

Ps Edy my GC score on Met should be safe now, take care mate hope you get better soon. Cheers

Make sure it’s only the pins you’re waxing [emoji14]Practice from 4.30 comp from 6.

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade