Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one, Cardini :) How many people unusually turn up to these things? Maybe we shld get something like this going in Adel.

Anywhere between 20 and 40 people. You guys should definitely get something like this organised in Adelaide. Doesn't even need to have a competition aspect, just like the guys in Melbourne do.

Nice one, Cardini :) How many people unusually turn up to these things? Maybe we shld get something like this going in Adel.

Hi Greg,

I am happy to report that we get around 25-28 people each meet. which is up from 20 people/meet last year. (40 people might say they will come at the beginning of the year, but fall away for various reasons)

More hosts as well. And I can report the social aspect to the Meets is a greater part of our Meets. Great bunch of people.

Now we only need a major event in Sydney and we will be on par with the rest of Pinball Australia! ;)<_<

Sorry Andrew, but I won't be able to make your night. I hope the pinball gods look kindly on you. Wazza.

That's two meets in a row!

We'll start to forget what you look like if you keep this up ...

:lol

Another terrific Wildball event was held last night.

Thanks Andrew, to you and your family for having us over.

Good venue for pinball with some really enjoyable nostalgic games.

Thanks also to Lindsay for bringing over the special treat.