Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Thanks to Lindsay and family for opening up your home and hosting a great meet, awesome collection was particularly cool to play a Beatles. Good to see the Wildball crew as always and some new faces, look forward to hosting next meet.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wildball VII

Thanks Lindsay and family for hosting such a great night. Good to see the new faces and catch up with old.

Takes me a while to recognise some new faces that I already know, Daniel, gtRay, Andy, Justin and a few others.

Also thanks to Dave for the driving.

Had a ball and enjoyed the Beatles, also love the cab art on Deadpool Prem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if theres much to add without repeating what’s already been said but an amazing meet last night, very well hosted with many thanks in order, a great way to kick off the 7th year and congrats to all involved behind the scenes.

As always, I appears to be one of the last to provide feedback.

Lindsay @Pinlinds and Giselle,

What a great start to the year. Thank you so much for hosting (your first!).

We had a great turnout, the Wildball Crowd is growing!!!! and a great time was had by all.

Smashing collection from the super new - Beatles to the vintage of Fast Draw.

Yes there was a competition, but from what I could see, all of us got into the social side of things as well.

Apologies or the delay, for those interested the results are here ---> https://matchplay.events/live/wr5q7/standings

Some every impressive scores.

Our next meet is on 23rd March.

See you all then.

As always, I appears to be one of the last to provide feedback.

Lindsay @Pinlinds and Giselle,

What a great start to the year. Thank you so much for hosting (your first!).

We had a great turnout, the Wildball Crowd is growing!!!! and a great time was had by all.

Smashing collection from the super new - Beatles to the vintage of Fast Draw.

Yes there was a competition, but from what I could see, all of us got into the social side of things as well.

Apologies or the delay, for those interested the results are here ---> https://matchplay.events/live/wr5q7/standings

Some every impressive scores.

Our next meet is on 23rd March.

See you all then.

Another great Wildball meet and good turn out with some new faces. Disappointing I had to leave early and forfeit my last round so Im official pleading to anyone who played that night to transfer some of their hard earned points to me. 3 points from every player will do. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, im serious?

Another great Wildball meet and good turn out with some new faces. Disappointing I had to leave early and forfeit my last round so Im official pleading to anyone who played that night to transfer some of their hard earned points to me. 3 points from every player will do. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, im serious?

I have a few to spare. Have some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildball VII

Late to respond but the sentiment is the same, thanks Lindsay and Giselle for hosting/looking after us and great to meet the newbies...Wildball is alive n well in 2019. See you all at the next meet!

P.S. no @Aceman you can’t have 3 points of my meagre score from the meet [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Apologies, but I'm not able to make it again tonight. My dear wife has informed me she has plans to head out for the night and I'm on duty with the kid. I look forward to catching up with you all soon though - I trust at the next round!

Apologies, but I'm not able to make it again tonight. My dear wife has informed me she has plans to head out for the night and I'm on duty with the kid. I look forward to catching up with you all soon though - I trust at the next round!

I thought Nascos wasnt til 23rd March Matt?

• 3 weeks later...