Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

culling an arcade collection

tgates

Hi guys , I have a problem I would like some advice on .I love deluxe arcade machines but my collection has got a bit out of hand and now I'm out of space but am still looking for a few of my favourite games . So I need to cull some machines to make room for the last few (but which ones).

Atari Gauntlet (4 player)

Sega G loc deluxe

Namco Metal hawk deluxe

Sega Scud race deluxe x2

Sega Manx tt twin

Sega Motor raid twin

Sega Wave runner deluxe

Namco Ace driver victory lap twin

Namco Rave racer

Namco Alpine racer 2 deluxe

Sega Virtua cop 2 deluxe

Namco Point blank 2 (in a generic cab)

Konami Police 911

Extreme hunter

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem deluxe

So if you have an opinion on either which machines you would keep , or which ones you would cull please let me know .

:114: HAPPY NEW YEAR :cheers:

Wow! what a great collection.

I would love an Gauntlet 4 player, this game gets more plays than any other on my mame cab. If I owned one, I would never get rid of it...

Manx TT twin would be a keeper, wish I had one. Don't need a Motor Raid twin if you have a Manx, Cull the Motor Raid.

G-loc Delux, awesome! keeper.

Alpine racer is a large machine, grows old quick, does it get much love? cull it I say.

Namco Ace Driver Victory Lap twin, what a great game, don't see many of these. Keeper.

Man, you have some tough decisions to make. Good luck

when most people see a deluxe machine like G loc they want to try it out , but the fun is short lived for most people . Its a hard game ( for me at least! ) , designed to take your money as quick as you can get it out of your pocket .Alpine racer on the other hand is much better to play but too short . Since my collection is for my family and friends to play and enjoy , I would like to have something for everyone. I think the best games are easy to play but hard to master IMO.