Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

g-a63adg25x crt

Hey Folks

Need some help, just purchased a cabinet and the chassis wasn’t fixed to the cabinet so when in transit it broke the neck.

Desperately seeking a replacement in WA.

Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that sucks :(

Zenith tube right, with a Kortek chassis? It will be 25 inch in US sizing or 63cm/26 inch in AUD sizing. These size tubes are hard to come by these days. Try your local e-waste recycling place, or hit up people with tube stashes. Also keep your eye on hard waste collection. If you find a tube, Jomac can sell you a chassis for it.

If you want to get a complete new monitor for it, you could buy a secondhand Nanao 26 inch. But it will cost a bit, they are also getting harder to find.

I have 4 brand new 25" Toshiba tubes here never had power through them and still have the factory neck protectors in place. All are still in the Factory boxes.

Not sure whether the chassis will suit but who knows other than Joey. These tubes were used in AMF/ LAI cabinets so there are a lot of these cabs out there with these tubes that were fitted into brand new empty LAI cabinets, conversion car cabs and lowboys as well as converted Taito 20" cabinets with these 25" tubes fitted.

I have 4 brand new 25" Toshiba tubes here never had power through them and still have the factory neck protectors in place. All are still in the Factory boxes.

Not sure whether the chassis will suit but who knows other than Joey. These tubes were used in AMF/ LAI cabinets so there are a lot of these cabs out there with these tubes that were fitted into brand new empty LAI cabinets, conversion car cabs and lowboys as well as converted Taito 20" cabinets with these 25" tubes fitted.

What's the tube number Steve?

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

In case anyone wanted to know, I did question the ability to use another tube with the kortek 26" chassis (I asked the same thing a few weeks back)

'You can use any 26" Tube but you can only use the original yoke from the Zenith , no other tube / yoke combination is suitable'

In case anyone wanted to know, I did question the ability to use another tube with the kortek 26" chassis (I asked the same thing a few weeks back)

'You can use any 26" Tube but you can only use the original yoke from the Zenith , no other tube / yoke combination is suitable'

Call me fussy, but I've dumped and replaced every Kortek/Zenith I've owned. In total, I think I have got rid of 4 of them over the years. When you compare them to a good monitor, like a Nanao, or even a late 90s TV tube with a Joey chassis, Kortek make your eyes bleed. I've never seen a really good one. I've seen above average ones, but never a good one.

they are what they are for their time i guess.

i think if i was going to use the tmnt cabinet as often as my other cab, id probably spend the $$ on another combo.

I mainly use my astro 2 which has the 29" Nanao/Toshiba combo, and i change between a cps2 multi and pandoras box, so the game range is plentiful and thus the cabinet gets way more usage.

I would love to get some new tubes for my Time Crisis 2. One of them has some dodgy chassis in it. The other has a nanao ms9.

/off topic

Luckily for you you are closer to JOMAC than the average Joe so getting a tube shouldn't be too much of an issue?