Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

A nice surprise

gardog62

Ordered a part recently from pinballparts.com.au ,paid etc .got an an email saying freight was a bit cheaper than thought .

Got part today opened and found part and and 5 bucks .

Thanks Martin .Appreciated

There is a lot to be said for old-fashioned family businesses and integrity!

I bought my solar system from a Brisbane family business (husband and wife team with a few employees). The husband came around to have a look and wrote me a quote for $17,000. At the time, that was a fair price for what I wanted, so I signed off on the contract there and then and paid a deposit.

A few days later, his wife called me and apologised for having made a mistake. She told me that her husband had over-quoted me, that the system was actually $2,000 cheaper, and that she'd be sending me an updated contract.

The system I bought works very well, with efficiency above average. The one problem I had with it was after 4.5 years (one failed panel), and that was promptly and effectively fixed under warranty by that same family business.

Needless to say, I'll recommend that business to everyone who is even vaguely interested until the day that I die…

Michi.

You cant beat old fashioned customer service, that makes or breaks a business

Couldn't agree with this more. The simple art of honest communication is lost on many businesses these days.

Customer service or satisfaction is so important with social media being so prevalent.