Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Greetings from Perth

Hi all. First post here.

Been a long time video/pinball game player. I'm older than Atari but younger than pinball. :D

I have an old cocktail game which I bought with a mate when we first moved out of home together in the early 90's. It was originally 1942 but another mate did something to the board when he clocked it one night and it was never the same. My mate kept it as a table for about 10 years then palmed it off to me. I decided to go about fixing it up. Had a new glass top made for it and ended up having a Galaga board installed in it. This works great but the ONLY problem is the board is from an upright so doesn't flip. I was going to try and list it on here for sale but seeing as I can't access that part of the site yet I guess I'll try to use the resources here to see if I can fix it myself. By the time I do that I might be able to list it for sale! It's either that or I give up and chuck her on gumtree because the wife has decided it is definitely time for it to go.

Looking forward to exploring the site.

Cheers.