Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cruisin USA Cabinet

Up for sale is a Cruisin USA cabinet. No screen, gameboards, speakers, topper or shifter. Does have Steering wheel (hard to see in photos but is on the ground in front of machine), motor and pedals. What you see is what you get. I was going to turn this into a mame driving cabinet but my wife has decided to setup a business from home so I no longer have the space. :(

Cost me $100 a few months ago from a local member, but will sell for $50 to get it gone ASAP as I need the space. I still haven't been able to remove the seat area from the main cabinet (apparently possible??) so you'll need a ute or trailer to collect. It has wheels underneath so can be easily pushed around, but will need 2-3 guys to lift.

Located in Valley View.

Price: $50 SOLD

20180804_113503.thumb.jpg.0267a098a2c996b8755313434e320740.jpg

20180804_113520.thumb.jpg.6420e9e17d087c35628cb330d88ceb16.jpg

20180804_113510.thumb.jpg.8b4a4b7dd1c88c4fb910c3cc073df143.jpg

Edited by stuzza

It can be separated, but it's not easy and requires access under the seat, from the back light area. Then 4 bolt's undo under the slope at the front of the seat area and it slides off. Have done it before but to be honest it makes it harder to move.....

Told you that you should have built a shed. Not too late.

Sent from my MYA-L02 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Maybe I'll bring all my stuff round and store in one of your many shed rooms.... then I'll have heaps of space! :) LOL Ultimately plan is to knock the house down and build a place with a decent games room - Unfortunately didn't win the $50million yet!