Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fishing net wanted--for prop only, any condition

• Administrators

Guys,

Does anyone have a busted up old fishing net they want to get rid of? I only need it as a New Years Eve prop so mankey old ropes etc are no problem, neither are holes or other issues a concern (although I draw the linen at dead dolphins entangled in it).

@Railways .........anything from you old employer a possibility Jeffrey?

Let me know what you have,

Dave

Edited by furballx

• Administrators
I'll see what I can trawl up my good man. A bit of a warning though the goods might be a tad on the nose:throwup:

"Trawl up"....hawhawhawhaw....stinky is OK fella, thanks for looking.

Dave

@Autosteve, very close to a month holiday my man...........:lol

• Administrators
I have lots of new trawler net offcuts in black in Brisbane. What size are you after. Its about 30mm opening from memory.

No real requirements at all mate. Looking to drape some from the underside of an awning as a prop. Odd size offcuts could go here and there but I guess that something like a 2m x 2m piece as the centre would be great. I picked up half a dozen plastic lobsters about a foot long from a local market that we want to hang in the net. :)

The older and more hacked up the better, but new throw out offcuts would do in a pinch. In the end it can be pretty much anything I can use for a one off party prop.

Dave