Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXVIII - Game 6 ~ Bosconian (closes 13-Jan)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141454[/ATTACH]

finally made it to round 9. I'd probably do better if I had a control panel and 8-way stick (I'm just using a laptop keyboard)

Wow that’s an excellent score just using a keyboard. That’s like eating a steak with just using a toothpick.

:101:

1496145409_SMK_bosco_133310_wolf106.png.09044e4c80df6a335ee626af0f4a5b71.png

Until I have the patterns for each stage down, I'll just be winging it and scoring between 125k and 150k.

- - - Updated - - -

1014969694_SMK_173140_bosco_wolf106.png.80b412130b8edc2baaeba754f45117f1.png

Surprised the hell out of me. :107: Didn't think I was going to make it to 150k let alone pass that mark. A new PB for me. :D

173,140 ... Surprised the hell out of me. :107: Didn't think I was going to make it to 150k let alone pass that mark. A new PB for me. :D

A new PB is always a good thing!

- - - Updated - - -

Well that was a fun game. This game is now closed and the final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

:)

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

FXP7Qz7.png

Well what a game. This game hasn’t been played for 6 years, where the green bases are daunting and the speech therapy is tough on the human soul. The Bosconians sure know how to fry the human fighters, and this was payback time! redelf, ILLSeaBass, DaLar, DWO, spectre, RMacauley, Flobeamer1922, creech and withinterest dish out the punishment to play great and score over 200K. They take out 3rd to 11th place to help save the human race. Henning Gundersen from Norway, aka GMU, makes a surprise visit to this part of the galaxy to score a terrific 786K to take out 2nd place. Well played.

Congratulations to Chris Clemente for winning Game 6, with a commanding display of base destruction that sent the Bosconians back to where they came from. Scoring 3,120,050 points, a massive score, he submitted his world record performance to Twin Galaxies which was verified as accepted on 6-Jan-19. You can check out his flying skills and maybe pickup a few pointers at this link … https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/197510

hM5OO4D.png

Changes and Dommy are both currently in play. Both games are never played before in the MGL and require a great deal of discovery and mastery to do well.

:)

Edited by OOO