Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

No fear left wireform

no fear Christmas is here, well hopefully for someone I was commissioned to make a left wire form for.

Please keep in mind that I am not a welder, I only dabble and enjoy the practice... to a point, so it will look a little rough.

Made freehand with stainless rod, had no wireform to copy from, only images on-line and the owner's machine to size up.

Still to do:-

drill 1x mount hole.

make and mount metal switch bracket.

fits like a glove and ball travel is as smooth as.

NF_LR01.thumb.jpg.4f0f4c6512dbd05bdaaefb70627e1571.jpg

NF_LR03.thumb.jpg.ae07ee5cdc59db2aee8f1fc25013aa4f.jpg

Thanks for the words of encouragement Rob. Haven't made any since the AFM and MM builds. Amazing how you can streamline the process each time you attempt these sort of things.

I think my TIG welding is getting a little better each time too. This will inspire me to make the TAF wireform for an upcoming project too.

If all goes well this should be complete by the NEW year ready for delivery.

Looking forward to getting into some of my own projects... the list keeps getting longer, going to be a very busy but rewarding 2019!

had a spare couple of hours so decided to finish this up. All mounts completed, switch operates nicely. Finished assy fits nice and easy and ball travel really smooth. The design stops the ball cold at the end of travel so it can simply drop down onto the PF.

had a spare couple of hours so decided to finish this up. All mounts completed, switch operates nicely. Finished assy fits nice and easy and ball travel really smooth. The design stops the ball cold at the end of travel so it can simply drop down onto the PF.
Someone is going to post a new pinday soon I am sure.

aka George