Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Since the Game bit drivers arrived today for the N64 carts I picked up a couple of weeks back I thought I'd strip them and clean them.

The results were good.[emoji16]1d0ebdb5a8ae5e3b4265a490fb369f61.jpg

Are reproduction labels available for these?

Cheers Trev

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If they were one of a kind carts or worth $100s of dollars I wouldn't do it but as they're pretty common I'd just like to tart them up a bit.

My problem is they appear to have Australian labels that aren't online and I'm quite keen on using the correct labels.

So would anyone have a high res scan of good original Aus labels?

Cheers Trev.

What are they realistically worth in the condition they're in?

How many did they make of each?

64 stuff is getting pretty outrageous. Mario 64 is a top ten game. No idea of market value though. Reepo stickers are associated with fakes also. So while tarting it up you are taking away the authenticity.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Interesting. I just looked on Ebay sold items.

I'll give it some thought.

I'd better take them over to my Sister's place and test them as I don't have a N64 yet.

The boards look ok with no corrosion but haven't been checked yet.

Cheers Trev.

64 stuff is getting pretty outrageous. Mario 64 is a top ten game. No idea of market value though. Reepo stickers are associated with fakes also. So while tarting it up you are taking away the authenticity.

Mario 64 is worth between $30-$40, literally the second most common game in the PAL N64 market, with the most common being Wave Race.

I wouldn't repo sticker anything, not worth it unless you really want them to look fancy.

I have my childhood nes and snes stuff and my battletoads carts label was write off

I bought a repro label as i wanted to keep my childhood cart for nostalgia and im not intending to sell. I was happier doing that than buying another cart/leaving mine ripped up

For me memories. More so we wernt a big console family and didnt get a console unless it was $5 at a garage sale (phillips gs700) or we bought our own

They still fetch crazy prices local so i grabbed a os system and flashcart for trips down memory lane

For me memories. More so we wernt a big console family and didnt get a console unless it was $5 at a garage sale (phillips gs700) or we bought our own

They still fetch crazy prices local so i grabbed a os system and flashcart for trips down memory lane

That is my plan. I bought a couple from Japan, but they were junk listings, so I might have 8 n64, I might have none