Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

interesting how the artwork is so punished but the out-holes don't look too worn. I wonder if the balls were rusty, someone practicing their sandpaper skills or just caught in a sandstorm with the glass off.

With that level of "play" it should be in the top 10 DMD titles of all time.

I like many know it is in safe hands with Scott, you can do it!!

Seems like most TMNT's are like this.

One thing for sure is, the two I have worked on, and another by HotRod pins, is the adhesion of the artwork to the playfield itself is very poor, there's no chance in removing the mylar without doing significant damage to the artwork..

Current progress photos:

y4mfpLkAUXMsJiyBHjg2zkM1OKbL0fjhoZziOOxJJNkY6GSp0RSYhDUbYzBGL5QvHQUeMD7Dicva9X_h1hpOvG4aQs08p5kLXEaBNjWoZSNgrWAisGT4TOuiXUMFfr_V0KxvCLv7NgvFVWVXIXfQw6wF5Tx2gE4Ct54biR-L5ABarXqHPE2Ii_xBX7H5DJlLzTV?width=1920&height=1281&cropmode=none

y4mHO3UubBa9CncMbX0SNCdsacjCl_EHKXmG-2qQsfXIPu7dVNMb1h0q4PedEc8X8-wtcrmZlhHzwSvxOyAqpNxHm5Q5PpX5QcTVSnXiPcWDQPSaCpUPOQladB2klF21KAtRKHlKHjL-sgZ2L_TuCKl4xfIM0aQaurxY16biS5vJlSwxJOY-FHHoUYVHLkNFwhu?width=1920&height=1281&cropmode=none

• 3 weeks later...