Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Grunta's Pinball Meet Melbourne May 18th 2019

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@thegrunta666, Simone and Gypsy thank you so much for opening your lovely home for all us to enjoy!

Dave and I actually both played some games for a change. Pins were awesome, room was super cool and I loved all the Bundy rum bears!

Loved catching up with everyone again and looking forward doing it again at Paul and Cathy’s!

Btw the Jaycar cooler is @Hashman’s!

14a894ba962be29bf3f135ef0f45ec4e.jpg3ac6ca8f39cc4acc2abe7d0a4e76af53.jpg21b9bc7a75e7b19e39fbda78636a552e.jpg

ihearthashman

Thanks Grant and Simone for the wonderful night and lovely hospitality. Grant, your mancave is amazing, but where do I send my doctors bill for my crook neck? :lol

Thanks Gypsy for teaching me how to play the head to head pinny so I could kick @Que200's ass... even though he seemed to be kicking his own ass :lol

And your dog's were awesome as well.

A massive thank you to @thegrunta666 and his lovely family for opening up your home to us all.

As many have said your games room is something to behold! Everytime I walked in I saw something I had not seen before, Bruce was worth the trip alone.

Fantastic collection of pins, Ghostbusters and Deadpool were my faves on the night. Even managed to get GC on Deadpool just before I left, but of course Ryan had to go and beat it after I was gone. Thanks @Ryza! :lol

Clearly you put a lot of effort in Grant and it is greatly appreciated, even put on pizza AFTER a BBQ!

I hope the rest of the night and the clean up went well, and I really hope you and Simone had a great time as well. Because I want to come back again next year for sure...:D

Thanks Grant and family for an enjoyable night. You really know how to give an old TV new life. That last pic with Lucas talking to us all, he has our attention, just wait for big things to come in the pinball scene in the not so distant future.

Hey Grant and family, thanks heaps for a great night!

So many pins to play, a heap of great laughs, tons of snags and even more pizza to eat, dogs to pat and a few shots sprinkled in, who knew this gem was hiding in plain sight in Carrum Downs?!

Had a great time thank you for opening up your Alladin’s cave of treasures and allowing us in, cheers :D

Had a great night can't believe run out off beer by 9 @barginmachine no wonder you got a sore head , thanks for inviting us into your one of a kind cave , will keep a look out for any stray signs on the side of the road for you

Cheers

Thank you so much to @thegrunta666 and your lovely family for hosting an awesome night of fun! Your man cave is stunning and backed with a great pin line up :)

Thanks for all the effort you guys put in!

Loved the battle pinny too! I was finally able to see it up close and .. WOW! Stunning!! (A lot of fun to play too!).

Thanks for a great night @thegrunta666, the always lovely Simone, and Jnr Grunta (even if she did kick my arse on Ghostbusters). Can't believe you squeezed even more pinballs in than usual. Can you make a video of how you get a machine at the back of the room out? :-)

Bit concerned that I could understand what @Budgie was talking about most of the time, so definitely enjoyed myself. Never realised he was a hugger. How many machines did RGR end up with Grand Champion on?

Had a great night can't believe run out off beer by 9 @barginmachine no wonder you got a sore head , thanks for inviting us into your one of a kind cave , will keep a look out for any stray signs on the side of the road for you

Cheers

Those signs might account for some of the confusion we had getting there:o Moving those pins would be like a game of tetris, great example of a home arcade room.

Thanks Grant Simone and Gypsy for having us over

Cathy and i had a great night.

What awesome collection of pinballs and collectables

Look forward to seeing you all next month at my meet

Yep. Thanks heaps Grant, Simone and Gypsy. Me and Ray had a ball. Made sure I got a few games in early before spending the rest of the night talking shit. Snags AND pizzas were pretty amazing.

PS Yep that Jaycar subbie holder is mine. Welcome to keep it if there is any room for it there :P

Yep. Thanks heaps Grant, Simone and Gypsy. Me and Ray had a ball. Made sure I got a few games in early before spending the rest of the night talking shit. Snags AND pizzas were pretty amazing.

PS Yep that Jaycar subbie holder is mine. Welcome to keep it if there is any room for it there :P

I'll bring it back to you at your meet, Im sure its a collectable as Jaycar would not have made many :lol Nothing wrong with talking shit at a mancave meet :D

Can you make a video of how you get a machine at the back of the room out? :-)

?

The Grunta : "Oh Simone, could you move the Stargate ? I need to get to the Deadpool out so I can get to the Ghost Busters!"

Gyspy: " I'll have to get the keys for the Getaway to take off Richards High Score, then I can move the Centaur..

Simone: "Yeah watch the Gilligans Island mate !"

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Quite enjoyed bm66.... I really like the visuals.

Yeah, the BM66 is a ripper pinny. But having grown up watching Batman in my youth ( long time ago) it makes it even more fun to play. God Bless Adam West

The Grunta : "Oh Simone, could you move the Stargate ? I need to get to the Deadpool out so I can get to the Ghost Busters!"

Gyspy: " I'll have to get the keys for the Getaway to take off Richards High Score, then I can move the Centaur..

Simone: "Yeah watch the Gilligans Island mate !"

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the BM66 is a ripper pinny. But having grown up watching Batman in my youth ( long time ago) it makes it even more fun to play. God Bless Adam West

Hash an has a signed Adam west batmobile replica you should get off him!

Thanks Grant, Simone and Gypsy for putting on a great evening. I had an awesome time and loved the game cave(s). Hmmm I wonder where I can get one of those fish tanks...

You're clearly very creative, and truly have a very inspiring collection and mix of collectibles. :cool:

Mind blown!