Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Grunta's Pinball Meet Melbourne May 18th 2019

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Grant, At this stage I'd like to attend if you can fit one more in. It's my birthday that week, so family may wish to do something this night, but I will encourage the Sunday night instead. Will confirm closer to the date. Thanks heaps. Glenn

Hi Grant, At this stage I'd like to attend if you can fit one more in. It's my birthday that week, so family may wish to do something this night, but I will encourage the Sunday night instead. Will confirm closer to the date. Thanks heaps. Glenn

No problem buddy, I will put you in ! Anyway, you have heaps of birthdays, but there may only be one Grunta Meet ! :lol

Grant sorry to chime in so late in the game but if any more spots up for grabs would love to come along who knows maybe we can get glenn drunk on his birthday week!!!/

Yes, yes Glenn drunk. You are a clown. I am married with kids and if I got drunk, I would not be. I am 'out of control' on the piss as many of my friends from my younger days will confirm, Trust me, you don't want to see me pissed. Am more than happy to have a couple of beers with food. Besides, you need me sober to drive your arse mate! Now come and collect your Batman shit!:lol