Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Grunta's Pinball Meet Melbourne May 18th 2019

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WP_20190518_20_00_46_Rich.thumb.jpg.2d897117d1170c6d968f177c6b8c38a5.jpg

I really enjoyed seeing and playing the BattlePinny.

Lot's of great conversations.

A big thank you to Grunta and the rest of the family, who were all part of making it an awesome evening.

WP_20190518_19_01_24_Rich.thumb.jpg.3767d0be2a6c94dc897ad12a8eaca74d.jpg

Thanks again,

Red

• 2 weeks later...
Hey @thegrunta666 I’ve sent you a PM , your going on Area-7s guest list for Friday night. Pm me back details:)

As is "nobody likes a bogan"? I haven't seen them (or heard of them) since they opened for Voodoo Glow Skulls @ Gypsy Bar in Canberra...

As is "nobody likes a bogan"? I haven't seen them (or heard of them) since they opened for Voodoo Glow Skulls @ Gypsy Bar in Canberra...

That’s the ones dude ! My brother is Stevo :) lead singer

Where you been hiding they have been touring for 25 years lol

That’s the ones dude ! My brother is Stevo :) lead singer

Where you been hiding they have been touring for 25 years lol

Hiding at home mostly. :D

Was a bit sad to hear about Blowhard's lead singer recently, then this pops up. Something telling me to go out and listen to music again maybe.

Hiding at home mostly. :D

Was a bit sad to hear about Blowhard's lead singer recently, then this pops up. Something telling me to go out and listen to music again maybe.

Haha lol :)

Yes very sad , yeah good old classic Australian ska bands still out and about playing... I’ve enjoyed it as met all my idols that Area7 have toured with or backstage at festivals like Vans Warped, big day out , falls , sound wave etc :)

Looking forward to tomorrow night, thanks @Genie :D For those who noticed in the Man Cave, there was a very large SKA Flag ! And the jukebox has these on it ! Best I go polish my Doc Martin's

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=149077https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=149078https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=149079

Haha cool ! My pleasure mate

Is it hard to put together one of these digital jukes ? Wouldn’t mind getting one sometime and happy to pay someone to make me one:)

Haha cool ! My pleasure mate

Is it hard to put together one of these digital jukes ? Wouldn’t mind getting one sometime and happy to pay someone to make me one:)

Nah, not hard, a reasonable 2nd hand PC, a touch screen off ebay, jukebox software and get someone to give you a music collection to get you started.