Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Grunta's Pinball Meet Melbourne May 18th 2019

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Lanyard making time !!!!! Some on RED Team, and some on BLUE Team

Just checked my May calendar and i can't make it to your meet Grant - I have a bucks party to attend too.

Spewing. Another time.

Regards,

Stephen.

Oh Bugger !!! And we just made the lanyard for you too :cry Oh well, Ill keep it for you for next year then. Enjoy the Bucks Night and try not to get arrested :lol

- - - Updated - - -

1710843297_gruntalanyards.thumb.jpg.0467d6dbb351ea25d867e85f9ca43855.jpg2001327665_gruntatee.thumb.jpg.d15037ec780641b72d50e9ef082144f4.jpg

I must have been axed. Lol

My Apologies, there has been an error with my production team. I have tied them to posts and flung pinballs at them to teach them a lesson. A couple have been important persons have been missed.....Its so hard to get good help now days....New lanyards are now in production.

( PS You are not missing, because Thanos clicked his fingers :D )

My Apologies, there has been an error with my production team. I have tied them to posts and flung pinballs at them to teach them a lesson. A couple have been important persons have been missed.....Its so hard to get good help now days....New lanyards are now in production.

No hugs for them

Am I back in as well? Seems Kosta's on the A list as he got a guernsey (he broke his collar bone last night but will be just about out of the sling by then)

Am I back in as well? Seems Kosta's on the A list as he got a guernsey (he broke his collar bone last night but will be just about out of the sling by then)

Nudging too hard:)

Yes , there has been a few missed......My bloody Minions are not up to scratch ! Poor Kosta, not having a good run with Smoke Genies and Collar bones :o

Its Lanyard making time !!!!! Some on RED Team, and some on BLUE Team

Oh Bugger !!! And we just made the lanyard for you too :cry Oh well, Ill keep it for you for next year then. Enjoy the Bucks Night and try not to get arrested :lol

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147313https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147314

They look great and spewing.

Raincheck for next time.

Grant,

I can make a choc caramel slice if you wish. I know Fab will demolish at least half of it!

See you in 2 weeks.

Cheers, Glenn

lol hell... might have to start my plan after this meet

Its Shark Cleaning Day. If you Asked 20 years ago, "what do you see yourself doing in the future?" I bet the answer was not " Cleaning down a 2mtr Famous Shark, and sparkling up my Mirror Ball ! " Getting them all spick and span for the meet.

Oh feel free to bring nibblies or sweets !!!!!

IMG_4493.JPG.6d4959c6852fa0589a392afae4f30ef5.JPGIMG_4498.thumb.jpg.30d70f3e3d9299f10729d249b473e300.jpgIMG_4494.thumb.jpg.ea4ff944f6616d50c540b46ce23bbac6.jpgIMG_4499.JPG.5e87ac096bcbe4c5d7ff738c8db1705e.JPG

Hi All, Just letting you know that we will have a Special Guest Appearance of "El Presidente" from The Bayside Pinball Club !!!!! ( Of which I'm a member of, but most of you know that right?) Anyhow, he shall be bringing some Tee's and Hoodies with the Club Logo on if anyone wants one. And if your lucky a sticker or 2 !!!!! So if you are interested, just chat to me or @metalthrashinmad about the club and the meets.

Also Im sure @Ryza would also chat to you about the other meets in Melbourne.....

Only 8 sleeps to go !!!!:D See yah soon