Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Grunta's Pinball Meet Melbourne May 18th 2019

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, great night. A huge thanks to Grant and his family for opening up your home and hosting this successful Meet. Awesome collection, great food and company. Fantastic to see you all again and I'm sorry if I missed saying goodbye to some. Had plenty of fun indeed. Love the dogs and I hope they are not spewing up pizza base over the floor as caught one feasting on pizza just before I left! I didn't take any pics but I saw a few who did, so post away.

Thanks again, Glenn

Well what a bloody great night & what a great pinball meet with a fantastic collection backed with a beautiful family with friendly dogs :)

Grant thank you so much for opening your home and collection to Danielle , Cody & I. We had a sensational time appreciating your collection of everything pinball, arcade, along with the rest of your inspirational collection along with mingling with your family and the usual suspects!

Thanks for the nibblies, sausages in bread & pizzas, awesome spread...

Was also good to chat to someone about SKA as not everyone knows it so well but growing up influenced by a brother SKA mad (Stevo) with No Nonsense , Strange tenants who he roadied for the when I was 10 before going on to be lead singer of Melbourne’s own now 26 year old Area-7 it’s in my blood along with Madness , Rancid, Reel big fish etc. Great chatting , thanks again and keep in touch ......10 out of 10 guys !

Thanks to everyone who attended last night, hope you all had fun. Sorry to have set the standard for a mancave now, remember all you need is 10 years of ebay purchases to get everything :lol . There will be a couple of sore heads this morning ( We personally took @Budgie home to make sure he got home safe and sound). So thanks for the great turn out for my first meet, now I just have to move 6 machines out of the lounge to get some normality back. Oh @pinball god, I threw that game or 2 on Battle Pinny to make you feel good :D. Oh poor young Drax was buggered with all the excitement and food :lol

axel.jpg.623cfb611378fab1c4fb2b75a2394b92.jpgbattlepin.jpg.7f6c16d40aacba2c38233e5c93e29a2e.jpgbrett.jpg.a56fd46f92a762fac05db7efc9fd9220.jpgdaz.jpg.65d23f747e3df9d7c1caa673def58b8c.jpgdrax.jpg.4b6f5e8ae20b60b330c1784b505bab9e.jpgoutdoor.jpg.4a4fad8afa0cf22dcad663a4386b0aa8.jpgrgr.jpg.59687e86d7d61eb7e295714da7310a56.jpgroom.jpg.61ee6e00e6337830818a18a4221f0692.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Any hugs?

There where Hugs ! and the more a few people drank, the more hugs there where :D

Thanks Grant and family for a ripper night. Loved the fantastic mix of pins, the man-cave with Bruce (looking down on his helpless prey), the food & the usual AA crowd. Kosta and I had a ball, and even though he had one arm in a sling he mastered both Daytona & Time Crisis 2.

Top night mate - hope returning the house to normal isn’t too arduous.

Cheers

Brett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man what a great night. Played games I haven't played before which was great. Even met a guy from overseas @Budgie. Well I think he was a foreigner because I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I think he was talking a language called 'drunk' lol.

Also enjoyed watching a couple of games of battle pin even though I'm told I was playing it. The guy at the other end @thegrunta666 seemed two do well at scoring own goals for the to games I won 5-1 each lol

Mancave was a treat to just look at and marvel at all the stuff (who needs drugs when this room can do it all for you)

And finally thanks for the warm and friendly hospitality and great food. The three Amigos give this a 5/5. BTW I missed the Geelong turn off going home because the fog was that thick and was heading to Colac at one stage DOH!

Thank you Grant and family for hosting an amazing meet. @mckie1, Lachlan and I had a fantastic time. Loved all of your memorabilia and pins [emoji2] It was great to see everyone again and meet some new pinheads. Enjoyed our chat with Cathy and Paul too [emoji4]

As Joanne (@batman fan) has said, amazing collection of pins and memorabilia.

Thank you Grant, Simone and Gypsy for opening up your home to so many strangers.

Lachlan, Joanne and I had a blast and were able to catch up with many pinheadz :)

Now to find a traffic light for our other son on eBay [emoji1787]

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Grant for a wicked time. Really glad we made it down!

You really put on a top night. Open invite for everyone when the off grid shed is done (in its new home...)

424205a6ae9d4d4cb497c0eb4c244921.jpg

Worth it just to get a go on Deadpool, and the vegetarian jokes hahaha