Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Axel's Feb 2019 Melbourne Meet

Thanks a lot Axel & Helen for holding another memorable meet. Great hosts and an even better collection to last year :cool:

Can't say it's the norm for me to be heading home around 3am so was a bit of an eye opener dodging the roos all the way home. Lucky for me it's a short trip.

Top job guys.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So use a solenoid saver board , I didnt know they existed until now.

I suppose you can do it on the ground side of the circuit same way the solenoid saver is done. according to the solenoid saver , cost wise is the same. The reason why I put them inlinue with the thick power side is because thats the wire from the solenoid driver supply the voltage and not swtching This can be used on any pinball game The ground side is whats triggering the transistor on the driver when swtched to ground hence the smaller guage wire. I would use less than 2amp slow blow but you can experiment with values. Well now there are better ways of engineering this so I'm all for it. As for the cost of fuses and holders is a very cheap form of protection.

Edited by hotty

If you wanted to be cheep about it, just solder the fuses inline, forget the holders.

What transistor is used in the bumpers as I may have them with me. The board definitely smelled like it burnt out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A belated thankyou Axel & Helen - Kosta and i had a blast! Love the collection - hard to choose a favourite Space Shuttle, Apollo13, RollerCoaster, Black Rose, Who Dunnit ... such a variety of games! Unfortunately missed out playing Blackout before the coil issue but I'm sure there'll be another opportunity.

Midnight kranskys were a hit!!

Didn't see a single roo on the way home .... that's not to say they weren't there

Thanks again

Brett & Kosta

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

CENTAUR.....what a game! Every collection needs a Solid State title and this one should be considered.

Highly recommended.

Thank you once again Axel, for the invite.

As for the drive home;

First a rabbit runs across the road.

Next a fox.

Then, this Kangaroo!

99218272-1524-4D06-B8C2-9F98EED5EF42.thumb.jpeg.12748555f997beee527dc77cb9b2dc3a.jpeg