Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Howdy from the Gong

Hi all my name is Chris and im from the Illawarra area about 2 hours south of Sydney.

1st arcade game I ever played was an upright Space Invaders machine. Before then I had only ever seen pinball machines and I remember I had to be dragged out of the arcade because I was just in awe with how wonderous this machine was. Favourite game of all time was Mat Mania (I was a gun at it as a kid). When I was around 16 we would go into Wollongong to the cinemas on the weekend and would spend most of the day in the pool hall which had a 2 story arcade. They were great timesand is why I have such great memories and love of these machines. My first computer as a kid which was a TRS-80 from Tandy. Then over the years progressed to the C64 and Amiga before getting into PC gaming as well as owning numerous consoles. Just brought my 1st arcade cocktail machine and thought i would join your forum so hopefully I can learn from the veterans in the restoration field.

Happy Gaming all.