Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hello from switzerland

I'm long overdue to introduce myself here. I've already had the pleasure of getting in cotact with some of you. My name is Ulrich and I come from switzerland and yes I know that the shipping costs are a little high from here unfortunately. I'm a so-called arcade freak and I also have some machines and games in my private collection which I will never sell. Enough of the words, we will surely meet soon. :cool:

Welcome,

Got any pics of your machines?

Thanks for the warm welcome. Unfortunately all are still in work, but I will post pictures as soon as they are finished. It's a Galaxian (Midway), Flak Attack (Konami), Space Trek (SEGA) and a Moon Cresta (SEGA) cocktail table.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to AA. A beautiful country you have and some fantastic beers. My fave is Eichoff. It's part of the Heiniken group I think?

If you are ever coming to OZ can you bring a carton please:)

Thanks for the welcome. OZ is still on my todo list, but not in the next two or three years. But I coulsd also send packages all over the world ;). And yes Eichof belongs to Heineken, respectively was bought up by them. My favourites are "Quِllfrisch" and "BrandLِscher" (Appenzeller Beers) or if you'll ever be in Bern the "Mنrzen" in the "Tramdepot". Cheers