Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Atari - Hoop It Up

Great game for the family. This would have to be the game my wife and kids play the most! I only bought it as a project years ago, but kept it as it's surprisingly addictive! All working, but no coin mechs or ticket dispensers anymore. Credits have been wired to the test buttons inside the coin much area. Comes with a pair of factory spare basketballs for the control panel, two spare pcbs and a printed version of the manual.

Everything works. The bad points are the small back panel door is missing. Sometimes it throws up a 'Cr2' error. Something to do with credits, once a game ends it goes away and just hit start or credits to keep playing. Sometimes the small ping-pong balls get 'doubled up' in the shooting mechanism. I've tried a few suggestions to eliminate this but it still happens. I suspect the sides of the floor have lifted and that causes the balls to be more likely to end up in the shooting piston. I was planning on sticking the floor back down but never got to it.

Reluctant sale. Only moving on because I bought a dedicated upright Outrun off Savage many years ago and there has never been any spare room for it at my house so it's been at my brother in law's ever since! Something has to go to make room for it!

Local collection only from Forest Lake, Brisbane.

$700

IMG20180729161334.thumb.jpeg.f4d857002e433e3f402932dcd8c0de2d.jpegIMG20180729161352.thumb.jpeg.acb441f49585bb21be7609ed1eb01246.jpegIMG20180729161446.thumb.jpeg.d13df52af855d0fb3125c679f25d443e.jpeg

Sent from my X9009 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Edited by Left jump left 1P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What a pity it’s not in Melbourne! I would’ve bought it :)
That seems to be the trend with this game! Popular in other states but no one wants to know it in Qld! Surprised, wasn't my cup of tea when I saw it at a games night. But surprisingly fun to play and something different for the games room. I am sure the spare boards alone are worth that price!

Sent from my X9009 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I can't believe this hasn't sold. I've been watching it and wondering if a trip to get it would work since it first went on sale.

Problem is it's a long drive and I'm not sure how I'd keep it weather proof in my box trailer.

I really want to see someone buy this so I can stop trying to work out how I can get it